Am i a fool to think he loves me?

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 03:50 pm
10 months ago I caught up with an old friend, we hit it off immediately. We have been inseperable and he has told me he loves me and wants me to be his girl forever. I really love him too but I get the vibe from him that I'm not the girl for him and that he's only with me coz we are great mates and I wil do anything for him. Our sex life is pretty much non existent and has been that way since day dot. I've tried to talk to him but he says its all in my head. He said he just tired as he works long hours etc. I want him so bad but he doesn't ever respond to my advantages. We have never had a spare of the moment sex or even a spare of the moment kiss. When he does want sex he just flips the blankets back and will show me his growing penis. Or he will ask me to preform oral. Then he puts his member on my vagina gives it a rub with his penis then enters me. A few thrusts later he is done. He has never touched me, never brought me to orgasm and seems like he's only in it for his needs. I wait and wait for excitement or for a vibe Tha he's really into me but it never comes. Am I deluding myself thinking he does wanna be with me?its driving me crazy. He says one thing but his body language tells me another what should I do???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 330 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 05:14 pm
You know what to do.
0 Replies

freeyang

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:04 pm
@melzza1977,
It looks to me that he doesn't care about you much, your feelings, needs and maybe other things. We can get pretty in a mess when in love, so I guess you might want to think it over and make a decision.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 08:24 pm
@melzza1977,
This man seems totally ignorant about how to make love to a woman. So you can either teach him - or move on.

In the meantime. Insist that when he wants an action, it will only happen when HE does something for you.

Theres a ton of material on the web instructing couples how to nake love. Watch them together.

If he's not willing to improve then you know what to do.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am i a fool to think he loves me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 10:10:32