Jespah Look at Mine

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 06:53 pm
i've never met a boxer that wasn't always gas-ey. harrr.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 10:02 pm
Joahaeyo, we had a black lab mix that was almost flammable. We fed her charcoal biscuitsm but nothing really worked. She would look around, all innocent and sweet. the only thing about her that wasn't sweet was her farts. Whew!
0 Replies

The Bouncing Badger

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:42 am
Oh I see ! that sort of forum is it. Oh well might as well stick around I might get lucky. Laughing Laughing

Edited to say. How the hell did I miss two pages. Must remember to learn how these forums work Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:58 am
Badger, LOL.
0 Replies

The Bouncing Badger

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 08:02 am
Diane so pleased you liked my walking overdrafts, they are everything to me. I've lived with Boxers for more years than I wish to admit to.

You are quite correct they do have a tendency to have cancerous lumps.However the good news is that modern veterinary skills has reduced the seriousness of this. Mast cell tumours on the skin are the common problem, however if you check regularly and have any small growths removed quickly there is no reason why your dogs cannot live a full lifespan.

My dogs live to 13ish years which is good for that size of dog. so please don't worry about possible problems. the pleasure you will get outweighs by far any problems.

Regards Badger
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 08:08 am
Badge, what good news!! I remember a boxer who used to visit my mother and step-father almost every day. I fell in love with him--a gentle giant of a dog. There is something about boxers that is full of strength and gentleness and wide open friendliness. As soon as I heard that they were prone to cance, I immediately knew that I could never have one as I couldn't bear the grief that an early death would bring. That was at least 25 years ago and I hadn't considered how medicine has advanced.

You just made my day Badger!
0 Replies

The Bouncing Badger

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 08:21 am
Diane your obvious awareness and love of the Boxer has made my day.

Thank you, it is always a pleasure to know someone who appreciates the qualities of this special dog.

It's now the time of day in my country when I shall sup a glass of Red and toast, The Boxer.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 09:44 am
Oh, my, I've caused impure thoughts Embarrassed Must be 'cause the Boston Terrier is nekkid.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 09:52 am
Naw, Jes. I think it's the prone on the sheets position... Trying to look all innocent! For shame!

Welcome, Badger. Lot's of topics covered on this forum, so go ahead and jump in!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 09:53 am
(Must admit, my thoughts from the thread title were probably real close to the thoughts Guatum was having. Too much time with Bear)
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:30 pm
i have a boxer... her name is baby... i will try and get a pic of her so i can show you
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 07:52 pm
Good-- we will be awaiting pictures of Baby.

Jes, I had the same impure thoughts--is this site going to hell, are only those of us with dirty minds going to hell or are only the Democrats on this site going to hell?

Does anyone else think hell is probably a lot more fun than heaven???

Dys and I will be back in a couple of weeks. See you then and I'll be looking forward to seeing Baby pictures. (I can't help myself sometimes)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 08:50 pm
Quote:
Joahaeyo, we had a black lab mix that was almost flammable. We fed her charcoal biscuitsm but nothing really worked. She would look around, all innocent and sweet.

that is hilarious. i guess i'm sick, but i think it's hilarious when dog's fart. my dog only lets one (i mean MANY) loose after she gets a bath. while i dry her, she just smells like ...butt. It's not until the grooming process is completely finished that you can smell the conditioner on her (and her doggie perfume).
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 09:39 pm
Jo, they ARE funny! It's impossible not to laugh. They are so innocent and knowing at the same time. God I loved her.

Do you thing your dog knows what she is doing? If so, she has a wicked sense of humor!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 01:41 am
squinney wrote:
(Must admit, my thoughts from the thread title were probably real close to the thoughts Guatum was having. Too much time with Bear)

Jeez, if bear and I were to get together......
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:42 am
Dog pics, dog farts and a semi-nekkid Gautam.

It's hard to get any better than this.

Badger, thanks for starting this topic - cool boxer pics - hang on, I'll find the pics of my late great Jake.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:44 am
Ah, there's the pic of Jake: http://www.able2know.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=87

He was a Mastiff-Rotweiller-German Shepherd mix, a gentle giant. I miss him, he's been gone for 4 1/2 years.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:52 am
another pic of the boy =^)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:57 am
Wow, a thread with THAT name, well.. hehe I thought it woud require a 2 drink minimum. heheh
I have never owned a boxer, but they sure are beautiful. My dog princess died last year at 14. she was a pure bred german shepard.. but she was white. Very striking in appearance. she was the best. I am now looking at getting agreat pyranese.
but I am not sure yet. How are Boxers with kids??? I have a 7 month old and i want a dog that is kid friendly an protective.. any suggestions?
0 Replies

The Bouncing Badger

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 12:32 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
How are Boxers with kids??? I have a 7 month old and i want a dog that is kid friendly an protective.. any suggestions?

As a breed The Boxer is renowned for being great with kids and is protective without being overly aggressive. All Boxers should be like that providing people haven't ruined them.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:45:59