Police Brutality

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:35 pm
Me and my friend were stopped in a park by a young couple. They said that they had to pat us down, but they didnt look like cops and didn't show us their badges so we decided to run away. A guy started chasing my friend while I was being chased by a girl. I realized that she was in a good shape and I wouldn't lose her, so I stopped and said I gave up. Then she kicked me in the stomach. I still wasn't sure that she was a real cop, so I attacked her really aggressively. We were scuffling for a while, she was kicking me strongly so I decided to punch her. When I was trying to punch her again she caught my arm and threw me to the ground. When I was bewildered, she lay down behind my back, caught me in the chokehold and squeezed her legs around my stomach and legs and I wasnt able to escape. I almost lost consciousness in that position. Next she loosened her hold and caught my right hand that I had arm between her legs. I felt incredible elbow pain when she was lifting up her stomach a few times. From that position she started to cuffing me. Only then she showed me her badge, frisked me and marched to their car. She said they thought we were taking drugs. It turned out that we were clean of course and the cops decided to let us go, but she whispered to me that if I would try to trick her again she would hurt me seriously. Im happy that they didn't arrest me, but an undecover cop can behave like this? Can they use so painful techniques? I still feel pain when Im moving my right elbow.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 642 • Replies: 12
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:39 pm
They can do what they want. You were lucky.
pastaboy

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:43 pm
@contrex,
My arm is injured so I don't think I'm lucky.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:47 pm
@pastaboy,
pastaboy wrote:

Me and my friend were stopped in a park by a young couple. They said that they had to pat us down, but they didnt look like cops and didn't show us their badges so we decided to run away. A guy started chasing my friend while I was being chased by a girl. I realized that she was in a good shape and I wouldn't lose her, so I stopped and said I gave up. Then she kicked me in the stomach. I still wasn't sure that she was a real cop, so I attacked her really aggressively. We were scuffling for a while, she was kicking me strongly so I decided to punch her. When I was trying to punch her again she caught my arm and threw me to the ground. When I was bewildered, she lay down behind my back, caught me in the chokehold and squeezed her legs around my stomach and legs and I wasnt able to escape. I almost lost consciousness in that position. Next she loosened her hold and caught my right hand that I had arm between her legs. I felt incredible elbow pain when she was lifting up her stomach a few times. From that position she started to cuffing me. Only then she showed me her badge, frisked me and marched to their car. She said they thought we were taking drugs. It turned out that we were clean of course and the cops decided to let us go, but she whispered to me that if I would try to trick her again she would hurt me seriously. Im happy that they didn't arrest me, but an undecover cop can behave like this? Can they use so painful techniques? I still feel pain when Im moving my right elbow.

Actually if your story is true there is a case here. She did not identify herself as an officer before the chase and violent restraining? This is an abuse of their position. No uniform, no badge, they could have been anyone. I'd get a lawyer and discuss the events. You might have an elbow injury that requires surgery or medical attention. I would attempt to press this. What are things coming to if plain clothed officers can randomly decide you are doing drugs? And then beat you down? It's bullshit.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:47 pm
@pastaboy,
That is sick. Where are you, no need to be exact.
pastaboy

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:52 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I live in Sweden.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 05:15 pm
@pastaboy,
so far, I agree with krumple.

Are you able to talk with your parents?
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 11:18 pm
@contrex,
Dude they didn't even say they were cops. That's suspicious to the max
0 Replies

saab

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 02:17 am
Pastaboy
I would be very careful to go to the police about what happened. Talk with your parents and evt a laywer. I found this in Swedish regarding police brutality in Sweden and I think you would be the looser.
It is very seldom that a police will be judged for brutality.
It is common that the assualted will be charged for violent resistance even if he/she did not move a finger. A police would never bear vittnes against a colleague.
Det är ytterst ovanligt att poliser döms för misshandel. Det vanliga är istället att den som misshandlats döms för våldsamt motstånd om hen så mycket som rör ett lillfinger. Att en annan polis vågar vittna mot en kollega förekommer inte heller i detta yrke med benhård kåranda. Detta fall måste vara något av en rättshistorisk lapsus calami . Återstår att se om polisen frikänns eller döms, det senare också verkligt ovanligt.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 07:58 am
@pastaboy,
Don't waste any time in our forum. Start looking for legal counsel.
saab

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:03 am
@tsarstepan,
It is very unusual that a policeman/woman would be punished in Sweden.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 11:51 am
@saab,
Fair enough. Not expecting punishment but maybe a little medical and/financial support for the possible injury to the elbow.
saab

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 12:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
It is word against word. The policewoman will win - as said before.
No police will bear witness against another police. He has no witness and he himself started a fight. after he was kicked in the stomach. The policewoman will say he attacked her before she even could show her identity.
No matter what he does he is the looser.
There is more or less free medicen in Sweden and if he cannot work for a few days he will get money anyway.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Police Brutality
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:30:49