Relationship and friend problem

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 06:13 am
My best friend is a guy...he has asked me to come with him and stay together at night at a very beautiful place..I have no problem in staying with him at night...because I know that he is completely trustworthy...the only problem is my boyfriend will not be able to digest this ever and he will surely say no and If I am.not going to tell this to my bf, I will feel guilty for my whole life...tell me what Shud I do??? How Shud I come out with a proper reason to say no to my friend...I dont even want to break his heart by saying that I can't stay at night with you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 897 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 07:08 am
How do you know your best friend is not trying to move this relationship into another kind of relationship with you ? Why don't you ask your boyfriend how he feels about this?
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 10:48 am
Yeah definitely talk it over with your bf to stay on the safe side so he trusts you and just don't escalate romantically with your friend if you do go
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 10:52 am
@Swati2302,
If your best friend is truly your best friend, he will understand whatever reason you give for not going. Tell him the truth, that you don't think you can talk to your boyfriend about the invitation.

A true friend will understand and accept that.

__

On the flip side, you want to take some time and think about why you have a boyfriend who you do not think trusts you to spend time away with another man.
Skeleton

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 11:11 am
@ehBeth,
Definitely, there's lots of activities you can do with your friend like watch TV and just hang out. Still, just talk it over with him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2016 11:40 am
Besides if you're worried that he would mind, it's telling me you're either scared of him or you're keeping secrets from him. Relationships shouldn't have fear or secrets..
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationship and friend problem
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:14:30