PUZZLE FOR YOU

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 09:42 pm
A man comes into my shop and steals $100 from the till without my knowledge. He returns and purchases an item for $70 handing me a $100 note. I hand him the change of $30. How much money did I lose?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 588 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 03:57 am
You lost $100.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2016 05:20 am
@WendyLou,
It depends on whether he gave you the $30 back and you rented the room above to him and two women for the night for $25 and you had trouble with the change next morning.
0 Replies

paulysanju

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:07 am
@WendyLou,
you have very lost.avois these friends otherwise you have to go a lot
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 09:40 pm
@WendyLou,
PUZZLE FOR YOU

Quote:
A man comes into my shop and steals $100 from the till without my knowledge. He returns and purchases an item for $70 handing me a $100 note. I hand him the change of $30. How much money did I lose?

Quote:
It depends on whether he gave you the $30 back and you rented the room above to him and two women for the night for $25 and you had trouble with the change next morning.

It turns out the larcenist was petit strange. The next morning you decided to pocket $2 and give the man and the two women $1 each. When you knocked and opened the door they were gone but the $70 worth of lingerie he bought was still in its packaging. Turns out he was a painter-decorator fetishist. The room had been done out in a style redolent of Picasso's underwear period (vibrant yellows and murky green orange-browns) . You found his signature near the skirting board and tracked him down. The chain of notell motels with themed cubicles for the discerning that you created became what was an overnight success.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » PUZZLE FOR YOU
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:24:46