Computer and phone stolen, Facebook and LinkedIn hacked, email address changed !

MayaSou

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 05:58 am
Hi,

My case is pretty complicated. My facebook account that I've been using since 2008 has been hacked by someone I know, this person has stolen my phone and my computer and cracked the passwords (he's a computer scientist). I went to the police and reported him, they couldn't do much, they told me that I should hire a lawyer and sue him, but I have no money to do that. Anyways, when the police took him, he gave up and gave me back my devices, everything seemed to be normal, I could log in to all my accounts, I changed all the passwords and thought everything was okay.

However, few days after the incident, using my email address, he changed my LinkedIn and Facebook email addresses and phone numbers without deleting the accounts. I was constantly changing my email password and I don't know how on earth he kept changing it ! It was really weird, I was constantly logging out from other sessions, and had gmail send me a code to my phone if another device tried to log into it, but he just could make it !

I have absolutely tried everything to recover my accounts, nothing worked... I even gave up and decided to create another facebook account with my name (the same as my original account), I added my friends and asked them to report my old account so facebook would delete it... But, only few minutes later he managed to know about it and delete it by reporting it to facebook since he had access to my old facebook and could report any account with the same name (like it's pretending to be someone else). But the weirdest thing, he called me, and told me exactly what I was writing to my friends, like the exact words I typed !

I know that I'm going to sound like a paranoid, but I believe this person is somehow spying on my computer, otherwise how would he know what I was writing, or how could he change my email passwords so fast ! It was like he was reading everything I was typing !

As you can guess, I really don't know much about computers and software, and this freaking psycho would never leave me alone. I know that the whole story is confusing, but I'm really helpless, I don't know what else I can do... I really need help !

I need to protect my computer and phone from hacking, I need to recover my accounts or at least delete them to create new ones with my real names.

Please, help me !

Best regards,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 348 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 06:57 am
Take your computer to a repair shop and tell them what is going on. They will wipe it clean.

Is this an ex BF? How did he get your equipment. You can file a PPO against him that would include cyber stalking.
0 Replies

katsung47

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2016 06:26 pm
Soon it will be legal to hack your computer by Government.

The FBI Is About To Get The Power To Hack Millions Of Computers
And Congress refuses to even talk about what that means.
11/30/2016

WASHINGTON — Congress had six months to debate granting President-elect Donald Trump’s FBI new legal powers to hack millions of computers, and Republican leaders objected to doing so on Wednesday.

That means that starting Thursday, a Department of Justice official will be able to go to a single judge, assert that a computer crime may involve millions of networked devices, and get a warrant that lets the FBI hack all of those devices.

According to three senators who tried to put the brakes on that new authority Wednesday so Congress could at least discuss it, there are no concrete assurances from law enforcement officials that privacy won’t be violated or that devices won’t be damaged. Nor was there any explanation of how authorities will hack Americans’ wired equipment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-hacking-congress_us_583f03dae4b04fcaa4d619fc

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Computer and phone stolen, Facebook and LinkedIn hacked, email address changed !
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:37:13