colorbook

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 06:51 pm
husker wrote:
can you get that mapping on the usa?

I was wondering the same thing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 06:53 pm
Walter that's pretty cool - could time it and go outside and wave at us or make up an a2k sign that we could zoom in on??
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:18 pm
Quote:

Kinda sorta pretty much ... depending on your location in The US, the image may or may not be in color, but try Microsoft's freeTerraServer. While there may not be a color image of your specific spot, even in the black-and-white images you can drill down to a fine enough resolution to pick out your own building and landscape features. There are paid services offering higher-resolution, more recent, full color images, but find 'em yourself; I ain't gonna do their advertisin' for them.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:24 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Quote:

Kinda sorta pretty much ... depending on your location in The US, the image may or may not be in color, but try Microsoft's freeTerraServer. While there may not be a color image of your specific spot, even in the black-and-white images you can drill down to a fine enough resolution to pick out your own building and landscape features. There are paid services offering higher-resolution, more recent, full color images, but find 'em yourself; I ain't gonna do their advertisin' for them.

all I can find it a topo map so far and it old
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:26 pm
About half an hour north of the geographical center of New Hampshire.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:39 pm
husker wrote:
all I can find it a topo map so far and it old

On the TerraServer homepage, click on "Advanced Find" up on the upper margin toward the right, then enter your address and click "Go". You should be offered a choice between a phot and a topo map, either of which you can zoom.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:41 pm
tried that - only old topo are available
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:43 pm
NYC.
currently living in bahstin ma, via providence r.i.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:47 pm
Bummer, husker. Guess that means you're essentially insignificant Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 07:48 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Bummer, husker. Guess that means you're essentially insignificant Laughing

lol - allready knew that - might have to do with the local AFB storing n warheads?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 11:03 pm
husker wrote:
Walter that's pretty cool - could time it and go outside and wave at us or make up an a2k sign that we could zoom in on??

Not really - but I can show the house and real estate borders, the legally binding land-use plan, the duct cover ...
HERE :wink:
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:46 am
John Lennon once sang that my hometown had 4000 holes in it.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:49 am
.... and than your Rovers :wink:
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:20 pm
chris56789 wrote:
Where is everyone from?

The Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada....
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 02:48 am
Yay Area, CA -20 minutes from Okland and San Jose and 40 minutes from San Francisco.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:48:40