Boyfriend sexting and sending rude pics

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 09:11 am
Hi ive been with my boyfriend for a year nearly and he'd been messaging other woman calling them beautiful etc, I forgave him in the past BUT yesterday i found he's been on a dating site messaging other woman, going into setails about sexual positions he wants to "do" them in also sending rude pictures of himself to them. He said he has neber met anyone of them and has never physically cheated on me. He said he's very sorry, its a huge mistake on his behalf, he think's hes lost me, he wants to be with me for the rest of his life. he will never do it again blah blah. I have no idea what to do? do i forgive him as i do love him so much. what would you do? forgive? or dump him? he said hes verty very sorry and he'll prove he will never do this again. what would you all do? i need help please? other peoples prospective?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 626 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 10:05 am
@melanie83,
melanie83 wrote:

Hi ive been with my boyfriend for a year nearly and he'd been messaging other woman calling them beautiful etc, I forgave him in the past BUT yesterday i found he's been on a dating site messaging other woman, going into setails about sexual positions he wants to "do" them in also sending rude pictures of himself to them. He said he has neber met anyone of them and has never physically cheated on me. He said he's very sorry, its a huge mistake on his behalf, he think's hes lost me, he wants to be with me for the rest of his life. he will never do it again blah blah. I have no idea what to do? do i forgive him as i do love him so much. what would you do? forgive? or dump him? he said hes verty very sorry and he'll prove he will never do this again. what would you all do? i need help please? other peoples prospective?

A zebra doesn't change his stripes.

A leopard doesn't change his spots.

You forgave your boyfriend in the past for his cyber sex transgressions, but he didn't stop the unacceptable behavior. You caught him doing it again.

He might get better at concealing his activity from you, and you will probably always wonder what he is hiding from you.

Perhaps you should read about Mrs. Anthony Weiner. What would you do if you were Mrs. Weiner?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Boyfriend sexting and sending rude pics
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:26:30