Confused

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 02:43 am
Hi. Had an extremely petty fall out with my partner of over a year, he huffs really badly and won't talk for weeks. Anyway I text him saying it wasn't what I wanted but it seems that because he's constantly cutting me out of his life I must be the issue in it and I'll delete his number as I don't want to make an idiot of myself anymore then I have done.. he took four hours to reply with " sorry for everything " why reply at all after four hours? He didn't say if he cares if I have his number or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 257 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tkitty

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 03:10 am
@Flowergirlstar,
Weeks?i might give a guy a couple of days to reply...after that it would be a total wrap,because i dont have patience anyway.give him a little space,maybe he'll come around but if he keep this up..maybe you need to move on..it seems like hes playing games with your emotions...
Flowergirlstar

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 04:26 am
@Tkitty,
Sorry I didn't explain that very well. We fell out a week ago, I text yesterday to say I was going to delete his number as I feel like I'm making a fool of myself ( among other things ) he replied in a few hours.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:02 am
You don't discuss the "fall out." What happened?

Why did YOU have to make the first gesture?

0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:20 am
@Flowergirlstar,
Flowergirlstar wrote:

Hi. Had an extremely petty fall out with my partner of over a year, he huffs really badly and won't talk for weeks. Anyway I text him saying it wasn't what I wanted but it seems that because he's constantly cutting me out of his life I must be the issue in it and I'll delete his number as I don't want to make an idiot of myself anymore then I have done.. he took four hours to reply with " sorry for everything " why reply at all after four hours? He didn't say if he cares if I have his number or not?

Constant drama, petty or otherwise, kills friendships and romantic relationships. And it is clear that your former "partner" doesn't want drama. He copes with the crap by walking away from it. He probably is sorry about his unwillingness to cope with it or to placate drama queens, but he doesn't want it in his life. It doesn't appear that you got the message because you're still into the drama: "he didn't say if he cares if I have his number or not." Is that all you got out of this matter? Try to figure it out.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Confused
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 01:12:41