Human orgin and why there isnt more evidence

Jax66

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2016 01:12 pm
Hey this is my first post on the forum so I would like to start off by saying hello and that I really enjoy reading some of the post you guys put up. Its very informative and I learn quite a bit. So thank you all !

Now I have searched on here and many other evaluation forums, but have come up with little to no answer to a big question I have had for a while about human evaluation. Im hoping by posting, one of you genius people can give me more of a solid answer with proof or it least give me a reason for this phenomena.

What im talking about goes something like this : it is commen knowledge that us humans have evolved over time from apes to become what we are today as modern humans. My qustion is since there is all these apes still around. How come we do not find homo erectus, or australopithecus humnoids still around today? Is there any accounts from acient times of people who were not as devolped been found or above average apes that where more like humans ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 396 • Replies: 4
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2016 01:36 pm
@Jax66,
Quote:
What im talking about goes something like this : it is commen knowledge that us humans have evolved over time from apes to become what we are today as modern humans. My qustion is since there is all these apes still around.

Here is your first mistake. We did not evolve from modern apes. We evolved from some ancient species that is now long gone. Modern Apes and modern humans have common ancestors. Both Apes and Humans have evolved quite a bit since then.

Think of Apes and Humans as equally evolved since they have had the same amount of time to evolve since their common ancestors. You don't find ancient ancestors of Humans around for the same reason that you don't find ancient ancestors of Apes either. Each species evolves.

For your question about written accounts, there are obviously no written accounts from before the time that humans (homo sapiens) developed the ability to write. Doesn't this explain why you don't have any?

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2016 03:23 pm
I believe the word you want is evolution. Just out of curiosity, what is your native language? I feel certain it's not English.

Turn about is fair play. Why is there absolutely no evidence for theistic creation?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2016 03:38 pm
Let us say we have several flavors of Popsicles. Cherry flavor is most popular. And most people buy cherry exclusively. But some like Fudgesicles. So they eat five Fudgesicles a day. But Half and Half sicles are pretty nice. Then the refrigerator breaks down and they all melt. You are going to have to go to the supermarket and get some more. But you order some online and they arrive in liquid form. Say wha? Then your girls says to get her grape, but you don't want her tongue turning purple. You blow it off and go to Dairy Queen for cones. Are you with me so far? Hot chocolate is real good on those cones.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2016 03:58 pm
@Jax66,
Jax66 wrote:

Hey this is my first post on the forum so I would like to start off by saying hello and that I really enjoy reading some of the post you guys put up. Its very informative and I learn quite a bit. So thank you all !

Now I have searched on here and many other evaluation forums, but have come up with little to no answer to a big question I have had for a while about human evaluation. Im hoping by posting, one of you genius people can give me more of a solid answer with proof or it least give me a reason for this phenomena.

What im talking about goes something like this : it is commen knowledge that us humans have evolved over time from apes to become what we are today as modern humans. My qustion is since there is all these apes still around. How come we do not find homo erectus, or australopithecus humnoids still around today? Is there any accounts from acient times of people who were not as devolped been found or above average apes that where more like humans ?

The transition into homosapien could have had a violent side.

First there is a premise that needs to be understood and taken into consideration.

All species fill a niche and ONLY one species can fill that niche. If two species attempt to fill the same niche there is competition and the species more suited to that niche will prosper at the demise of the lesser species.

This is a fact in evolution. Its important to keep in mind when discussing similar ring species. Especially when they fill the same niche.

Its highly probable that as we evolved we strangled the less dominant species leaving apes alone because we were not in competition with them. However; with erectus we were in direct competition. We filled the niche while the others lost out.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Human orgin and why there isnt more evidence
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:11:11