Tulsi Gabbard

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 09:05 pm
When Tulsi arose to prominence as the DNC official who stepped down when she wanted to support Bernie, I began watching her.

I think Tulsi has what it takes to head a ticket.

The first thing on Tulsi's calendar today was a meeting with Trump. It was reassuring that she went to that meeting. So few people these days seem to have a sense of duty. Tulsi feels it strongly.

I hope he'll ask her to serve, and I hope she will. She is against war hawk interventionism - the type we'd be enduring under a Clinton administration. She'll be trying to save lives and promote sensibility in foreign policy.

I'll be following and commenting about the illustrious Tulsi Gabbard in this spot until she's the first president with an attached, operating vagina.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 303 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2016 07:30 am
Brave or self-service? Her views aren't easily categorized. A "Trumpian Democrat" she's called in this article. She fights what she considers needless geopolitical intervention such as Syria, and hasn't spoken out against Steve Bannon with the flock.

She's taken a lot of heat about meeting with Trump. I'd be thrilled to know he has a sound mind advising him.

What's next?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/amp/why-democratic-rep-tulsi-gabbard-met-donald-trump-n686976?client=safari
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tulsi Gabbard
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:22:28