Need some advice after being cheated on

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 01:25 pm
Im in a terrible mood haven't eaten in awhile and I found out I have kidney stones and mentally I'm stressed over my ex cheating and need an ear
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 277 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 01:29 pm
@Deathb4dishonor,
Deathb4dishonor wrote:

Im in a terrible mood haven't eaten in awhile and I found out I have kidney stones and mentally I'm stressed over my ex cheating and need an ear

Thats rough, so what happened? Maybe we can help you get something out of it.
Deathb4dishonor

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 02:21 pm
@Krumple,
Me and my ex were together for 8 years and I noticed she changed and came to find out she was talking to some other guy. And she brushed it off they just friends w.e. so i confront and ask if this is what she wants and she cries to me swears it. Says I better keep my promise of marrying her all of that. Then the next day I get a picture from a friend the guy fb and he hugged up with her saying this his girl or w.e and it broke me I lost it. Went to see her and she's like she needs some space that they are just friends w.e but I curse her out and then it comes out that she is with him and there together. It hurt because I was genuine and honest never cheated did everything right and I asked her repeatedly to be honest. I shouldn't have to find out via social media that you were cheating. On top of that medically I found out I have kidney stones and have been on some pain but it's more so mental. I just wanna get over it idk how.
Krumple

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 03:04 pm
@Deathb4dishonor,
Deathb4dishonor wrote:

Me and my ex were together for 8 years and I noticed she changed and came to find out she was talking to some other guy. And she brushed it off they just friends w.e. so i confront and ask if this is what she wants and she cries to me swears it. Says I better keep my promise of marrying her all of that. Then the next day I get a picture from a friend the guy fb and he hugged up with her saying this his girl or w.e and it broke me I lost it. Went to see her and she's like she needs some space that they are just friends w.e but I curse her out and then it comes out that she is with him and there together. It hurt because I was genuine and honest never cheated did everything right and I asked her repeatedly to be honest. I shouldn't have to find out via social media that you were cheating. On top of that medically I found out I have kidney stones and have been on some pain but it's more so mental. I just wanna get over it idk how.

Well let's focus on some positives even though it might not seem so positive.

Be glad she did this now, instead of six months after you got married. I know that doesnt exactly make you feel any better about how you feel about her cheating but things could be worse. You could be splitting your pay check with her.

From the details you explained, at this point I would abandon any thoughts of getting back together with her. Even if you feel a lot for her she has betrayed your relationship and was willing to keep it secret but that failed. Shes the bad guy not you so dont punish yourself more.

Focus on your health for now. Do what you need to do to deal with the kidney stones. Thats gunna be painful enough to deal with.

After all that Id say to move on. Sometimes a fresh relationship is the best solution to getting over a bad experience. I know you cared about her and Im making that sound simple to just move on like that, but trust me its the best in the long run.
0 Replies

Deathb4dishonor

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2016 03:28 pm
Thanks man I really appreciate the advice man. I've been searching for answers within for so long and you have helped me greatly. I truly am grateful
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2016 10:50 am
@Deathb4dishonor,
You already asked this questions a few days ago.

First priority is your health.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Need some advice after being cheated on
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:12:15