YOUR FAVORITE BASIC COLOR

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 05:23 pm
What is your favorite basic color? How long? Why? Do you have any favorite stories about the color?
The basic colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet.

My mother always said I looked good in blue. I've wondered if the dark tan I bore was part of the reason. My wife likes me in blue. Somewhere along the line, I decided I liked blue.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,255 • Replies: 31
No top replies

margo

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 08:23 pm
Maple

Most boys look good in blue!!! (and some girls~ Cool )
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 08:34 pm
I choose red. That is not to say I hate the other colors. I simply happen to favor red at the moment.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 08:36 pm
I've always had a problem with picking a favorite color - there are so many! I go through phases, right now I'm in a purple phase, but I picked blue. Blue's always been there for me. Blue eyes, blue skies, blue levis.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 09:37 pm
In a quiz online several months back I was asked to name a person to associate with the color red. I named my wife. As it turns out the name I chose supposedly was the person I love. I have been partial to that color ever since.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 09:38 pm
aaaawwwww
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 09:41 pm
Embarrassed
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 09:59 pm
I am not a redhead, but I "think" that I am a redhead. As such, I feel better in blues, and greens, and feel more comfortable not only wearing those colors, but being in an environment in those colors.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 10:20 pm
How did this thread get assigned to politics?...go ahead and move it. General would be fine.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 10:44 am
I can't make up my mind so I chose 'None'. I like colours. I look good in funny greens that everybody else looks dead in. I like blue - of course - as in BigDice's blue eyes. I also like bright red - or orange. Black cars. Yellow is okay - but I look terrible in it so I don't really favour it. What a question! No I can't stop thinking of colours :-)
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 01:31 pm
Your color preference is supposed to say something about your personality. My favorite color is light yellow. Looking at the results posted so far, I see that many respondees favorite the color blue.

Are the "blue" lovers depressed? Shocked
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 03:15 pm
What if I prefer a combination of black and silver colors? Khaki also looks nice, IMHO, and I have nothing agaist grey. The problem is, that none of my favorite color is a basic one.
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 04:24 pm
Usually New Haven. Not sure what it means to especially like deep dark blue.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 08:09 pm
Phoenix - you, too, can easily become a redhead!!!
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 08:36 am
Has anyone come across any articles or research about blue?
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 05:10 pm
Quote:
In pure preferences, there are world wide trends that people love BLUE,

Color Preferences in Japan
http://www.colordream.net/research/eresult.htm

Quote:
SELF-HELP COLOR THERAPY

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~tmd/color.htm

The psychology of the color blue
Quote:
Deep blues create a feeling of the ether, a mysterious and enchanting space that rolls out to the very edges of the imperceptible
http://www.web-design-uk.biz/web_design/psychology_color_marketing.htm
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 05:41 pm
I have a total agenda with this question, hope I can horn in a sec, mapleleaf. Please? -

Of dark blue, dark red and khaki, which do you prefer? And, if you don't like any of these colors, what would you prefer? This is a question for anyone, not just mapleleaf.

We now return to our regularly scheduled favorite color question. Thank you.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 05:55 pm
Ocean Blue would be a preference for me

Rolling Eyes

hehehehehe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 06:05 pm
jes - dark blue
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 06:35 pm
My Dad let me pick out the color of our new 1976 Pinto ~ and I chose dark green. Guess what color my Saturn is?

I also have two pair of dark green pants, and approximately ten shirts/blouses/sweaters. My curtains are dark green. My eyes are green.

I love Kermit.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » YOUR FAVORITE BASIC COLOR
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:04:43