what to do.

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 04:09 pm
So in the end of February my bf assured me that he would never see or contact Jane again. (fake name) I found out that he continued to date jane til the end of March. he had lied to her as well about our relationship and told her that we were just friends and that everyone just assumed I was his gf. At the end of March I know he ended it, but found that he was still friends with her on FB. I had blocked her on his FB account and he re-friend her back on FB...also he was still texting her and talking to her on the phone.. found this out last Saturday. Things have been going great and I did forgive him back in March, but finding out that he was still seeing her and still communicating with her. I had made it clear to him that he was to no longer speak to her, for the respect of our relationship. Not only do I feel disrespected, but humiliated that everyone in the club knew and other clubs knew. (motorcycle clubs) they had shown up to these events together. Not only that, we have gone to events and she was there...he knew she was there, but I didn't. (even sent text of flyers of these events to her) I am angry, sad, humiliated and disappointed that no-one said anything. I'm just at a loss. any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 258 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » what to do.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 04:13:17