Electronic Humanity?

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 11:49 am
I'm beginning to think that responding to posts is becoming addicting. I joined this forum having no "social media experience" to ask a question. I did not get the answer. I proceeding to respond to posts at an alarming rate. Do any of you feel this to be the case in your experience?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 293 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:10 pm
@Candlelight8,
Not really. I usually need have a real interested in the topic, or feel like I have something useful to add. I have seen this before, and many new people make replies as if they are being paid per post.
Candlelight8

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:17 pm
@roger,
I've only just joined ~ 14 days ago. I'm rethinking the whole thing. I don't want to be like a kid with a video game.
Candlelight8
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:49 pm
@Candlelight8,
Do that which makes you feel comfortable when it comes to your posting patterns. There are those who post often and those who post seldom, along with plenty of people sandwiched in between.

Right now you're gaining familiarity with this forum, over time you may post less, or more, or stay about the same. Don't sweat it, there are no minimums set and I don't recall there being a maximum posting threshold either.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:54 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
don't recall there being a maximum posting threshold either
the Mighty Hamster will slow you down if you try to post too close together...
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 01:12 pm
@Region Philbis,
Yeah, I noticed sometimes I am told to wait before it'll be safe to post again. Never ever go against The Hamster's directive.
roger

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 02:15 pm
@Sturgis,
True. And I have killed hamsters over nothing at all. Oh, the guilt.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Electronic Humanity?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/11/2024 at 06:48:25