dream or reality

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 12:43 pm
First scene ‘

two guys on the bike
guys sitting in front was seems too happy the other guy was happy too

Second scene
Four guys in a small room

Two guys who was there on the bike
And on e small guy about 4 inch looking like a slave wearing flower fur shirt and a hat on his hat and finally the fourth guy he was too tall like 8 inch
Wearing grey long gown offered us a drink in which he mixes red rum
And then he picks up to long sticks in his hand and ask one of the bike guys that do you really want to write the exam and that guy says yess
And than the takll guy start flying with the sticks
And both the other two guys the one who looks like a servant and the other bike guy who was un questioned both hold one of the stick and and they started flying , suddenly the questioned started starting running towards the tall guy and befire he disappear , and finally hold the second stick tightly
And that guy was me I hold that stick and next I was in my hostel and than I woke up it was just a dream nothing else , I had my exams in like 3 hrs and I was fully preoared but befire one hour of the exam I started feeling drowsy and my roommate who was also there in my drteam with me feeled a little drowsy too , we are not in conditioj to appear for thte exam and then we decided not to go for exams
I don’t it was the decisiom of the tal guy to whom I met in the dream or it was ours decision
That tall guy gave us something to drink in dream
And I never felt that much of sleepy in like moths
I think it was destiny or nothing
What do you think ?
Answers please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 206 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 12:56 pm
It is hard to work out what happened, as your English is not very good.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 01:06 pm
@JIMMYSANDEEP,
Jim it sure sounds like a dream
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 02:18 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

It is hard to work out what happened, as your English is not very good.

I think that he is implying the bartender gave him and his friend a drink that carried over into real life. Like a demon who entered his dream to give him something so he would miss his exams.

Silly superstitions.

You always want to blame the strange guy in your dream for the terrible choices you make when awake. Cant he get a break for once?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » dream or reality
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 02:32:11