George Washington's Religious Principle vs. Albert Einstein's "Religion"

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 07:49 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
By religious tradition, God's spirit is omniscient. You've simply denied the omniscience of God by saying you don't know what 'spirit" is since your definition of your spirit is a piece of God's spirit.

A piece of a man, even a cell of a man, contains the complete genetic information of the man. By the same token, a piece of God's spirit contains the complete information about God.

You proved God's not omniscient, thus you've proved God is nonexistent.

Quite a stretch ori. I know how to design and build an airplane. The whiskers I shaved off this morning contain all my DNA info, but they can't do that.

And in case you don't already know my position on it:

**** 'religious tradition'.
oristarA

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 07:36 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
By religious tradition, God's spirit is omniscient. You've simply denied the omniscience of God by saying you don't know what 'spirit" is since your definition of your spirit is a piece of God's spirit.

A piece of a man, even a cell of a man, contains the complete genetic information of the man. By the same token, a piece of God's spirit contains the complete information about God.

You proved God's not omniscient, thus you've proved God is nonexistent.

Quite a stretch ori. I know how to design and build an airplane. The whiskers I shaved off this morning contain all my DNA info, but they can't do that.

And in case you don't already know my position on it:

**** 'religious tradition'.

The cells in your whiskers are dead. That is, they have ceased to communicate with the living cells in the rest of your physical self. These living cells all communicate one another in subconscious level or molecular level, which is completely unaware to your consciousness.

Yet the spirit of God, or a piece of the spirit, is immortal and always conscious of its own states. That is why your theory of human mind is deeply flawed.

The simple conclusion is: Your spirit can not be a piece of God's spirit.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 06:58 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
The cells in your whiskers are dead. That is, they have ceased to communicate with the living cells in the rest of your physical self. These living cells all communicate one another in subconscious level or molecular level, which is completely unaware to your consciousness.

Yet the spirit of God, or a piece of the spirit, is immortal and always conscious of its own states. That is why your theory of human mind is deeply flawed.

The simple conclusion is: Your spirit can not be a piece of God's spirit.

That's a weak dodge. It was you who made the connection between my spirit and my cells, not me.

God certainly engineered those cells but as miraculous as they are, the spirit is not synonymous with them. My cells are not related to that piece of his spirit which is mine.

Your only possible 'truth' here is that at this point in time, my spirit has not been granted omniscience by God. So what? I have not made that claim.

Your rhetoric proves nothing.
oristarA

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 04:27 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Your only possible 'truth' here is that at this point in time, my spirit has not been granted omniscience by God. So what? I have not made that claim.

Well, if your spirit were so dumb, how could you have known that it is part of God's omniscient Spirit? Your reasoning is circular, which makes no sense.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 05:53 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Well, if your spirit were so dumb, how could you have known that it is part of God's omniscient Spirit? Your reasoning is circular, which makes no sense.

It isn't all or nothing.

oristarA

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 07:03 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:

It isn't all or nothing.

You've made a poor dodge.

If your spirit is a piece of God's Spirit, then you have no free will. You're simply a puppet of God.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 08:59 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
If your spirit is a piece of God's Spirit, then you have no free will. You're simply a puppet of God.

You'd have a point if I'd said 'a part'. Pieces are free to do as they choose.
oristarA

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 02:29 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:

You'd have a point if I'd said 'a part'. Pieces are free to do as they choose.

What is it below, LF?

http://i66.tinypic.com/35kk6l3.jpg

You've simply talked like a street boy.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:13:21