can not have long conversation after some days

starone

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 01:11 pm
Hello again.
i have a new question. what i a problem in all relationship and that is about continue conversation with my girlfriend!
i don't know what about we should talk after some days! even i road many articles ( all of them about some question to gf ).
please guide me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 294 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 01:17 pm
@starone,
Why are you trying to date some girl in your school if you already have a girlfriend?
starone

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 12:21 pm
@jespah,
No it was my problem with my girlfriends. and i trying to that girl in university.
i am alone now...
really i don't know what topics is fine for long talking
Krumple

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2016 03:47 pm
@starone,
starone wrote:

No it was my problem with my girlfriends. and i trying to that girl in university.
i am alone now...
really i don't know what topics is fine for long talking

Im not even sure how to respond to this. I usually dont go into conversations with set topics or limit myself to certain subjects.

I just ask questions about the person Im talking to and share related responses. I dont shoot for anything other than learning about them and discovering their interests in a fun way.

But if you really insist on a subject why not discus the cofriction of super fluids?
starone

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 01:17 pm
@Krumple,
Dear Krumple,
i really can not continue a conversation over 1 hour! i did it with my first love i can't now!
that problem is more after a few days of our relationship.
i don't answer their message because i know after response i should more talking and i don't have any idea!
Ragman

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2016 02:28 pm
@starone,
Out of curiosity, let me ask an obvious question: are you conversing to them in English or your native language?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » can not have long conversation after some days
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:22:49