Why Does He Keep Looking at Me?!?!?!!?

TwinT

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 11:57 am
There is this really cute guy who I have a couple of classes with. For the past couple of weeks, I catch him looking at me several times when we're in class, but he never talks to me. He talks, (or will talk) to everyone except me. It's like he's purposely ignoring and avoiding me. One time, we were in class and I caught him staring at me. I looked at him and we stared at each other for a few short seconds, before I finally looked away. He never smiles or anything; he just stares at me for a couple of seconds.
He has a girlfriend, so I assume it's not because he's interested, and I just really want some input on this. Thanks!!

P.S. This may (or may not) matter but, I'm black and the guy is white.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 301 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 02:26 pm
@TwinT,
It's called a "staring contest." The person who looks away first looses.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 02:27 pm
@TwinT,
Most likely it means nothing, however, but why not ask him directly? It'll probably get him to stop if you 're direct and tell him that it makes you uncomfortable.
TwinT

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 03:34 pm
@Ragman,
Initially I, and to some degree still do, think it's nothing, but to catch him looking at me a little more than "the usual" amount of times a person looks at another person, it's kinda interesting...for lack of a better word.
The reason I haven't asked is because as you've stated, it could mean absolutely nothing. I think asking him about it would make things a little more weird and awkward between us--if that makes sense.
Besides if it's nothing, hopefully the staring ceases and I won't have to ask.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 03:39 pm
@TwinT,
TwinT wrote:

There is this really cute guy who I have a couple of classes with. For the past couple of weeks, I catch him looking at me several times when we're in class, but he never talks to me. He talks, (or will talk) to everyone except me. It's like he's purposely ignoring and avoiding me. One time, we were in class and I caught him staring at me. I looked at him and we stared at each other for a few short seconds, before I finally looked away. He never smiles or anything; he just stares at me for a couple of seconds.
He has a girlfriend, so I assume it's not because he's interested, and I just really want some input on this. Thanks!!

P.S. This may (or may not) matter but, I'm black and the guy is white.

Some times when you see something so beautiful you are speechless.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2016 04:00 pm
The fact he has a girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't like you.

He won't talk to you, then talk to him.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why Does He Keep Looking at Me?!?!?!!?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 06:22:56