5 year relationship fucked.help?

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 01:08 pm
hello, me and my partner have beautiful love for each other, we are the couple that everyone loved together and wished they would also find love like ours. he is great..with all his imperfections...whatever they might be i accept him. he on the other hand, has not forgiven me for something fucked up i did, even though we said we would hold through anything.

he tried to get over it for few month but recently told me he needed time to work on hi life--without me ( still loves me blah blah). even though he says the he still talks and asks me to go over and wants to have sex only with me...but he still doesn't want me in a relationship with him yet...i don't know what to do, bc now theres a possibility of him having intimacy with other girls even though he says he doesn't, i feel like he is looking. me on the other hand..idk, I'm okay but not really. I'm kind of lost. i want to be with him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 111 • Replies: 1
No top replies

engineer

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 01:27 pm
@sweetgirl111,
You don't say what you did, but if he has lost faith in you, you have no choice but to hope that he decides that he is better with you than without. Other than to continue to be trustworthy, there is not a lot you can do. If he doesn't come along soon, you probably need to move on, but given that you have five years invested, I'd give it some time.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 5 year relationship fucked.help?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 04:21:05