Chances of pregnancy?

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 09:40 am
I wanted to ask about the posibiliy of being pregnant. Well, I had some kind of a sexual activity last week, on Tuesday, but I didn't really had sex. I was like 1-2 days after my ovulation, if my calendar is right. I have very irregular periods,last month came in the ovulation time and it was really light. I am talking about dry humping. To be more specific, by dry humping I mean he only touched me once near de vagina through the panties, then I went to the bathroom, washed and changed them. And when we were fully naked he only touched other parts, but not exactly the vulva, cause I didn't want to risk too much. He didn't before and I don't think he had much of the pre-ejaculation fluid.
My period is supposed to start 3-4 days from now, but I had some bloody, brownish, discharge, sometimes a bit heavier, like red blood , sometimes lighter. I have headached, back pain, sore breast but not constantly and I am also really stressed. I am worried and I don't really know what should I think
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 235 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 09:53 am
@christina554,
You are probably fine.

But you are making a habit of this, it seems. And that has got to stop.

Please, talk to a doctor, to Planned Parenthood, your mother if she's cool about such things, a trusted teacher - SOMEONE - about your anatomy, about birth control, and about safer sex.

16 year olds who keep pushing the envelope and engaging in sexually risky behaviors can end up as pregnant 17 year olds or 17 year olds with STDs. Yes, even your boyfriend and you.

And it always pays to know more about how your body works.
christina554

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:26 am
@jespah,
You are more than sure right and I didn't realise it until now and I'm really decided to stop it. I just wanted to be sure if I could probably be fine now.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Chances of pregnancy?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:37:06