urging to her for a relationship

starone

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 09:07 am
i like a girl and she is 22 years old. she was my customer and so i contact with her after 2months ( when our work is done ).
we sent text to each other and she said do you like me ? i said yes! and she said i don't like to relationship with anyone because my family trust me.
we live in Iran and family is important for us. (specially for girls ).
after had conversation until 1 month without dating. she response me each nights and we text for 1 to 3 hours. i feeling she interested to me.
she talked with me about go to cinema or restaurant some times but after some minutes she changed her decision.
we had many text last day and everything was great. suddenly she block my telegram account and doesn't answer my text or calls!

i call to her with another phone number today. she answered and we talk for 10mins. she laughs and she was not angry or serious.
i know she does not hate me. please guide me because i want to be with her.

and her last text is:
Yes i know she doesn't want to be with me. but i know she doesn't hate me too! please guide me for interested her. this is her last message to me ( today ):

I'm not a kid and tell you I'm not satisfied with four messages that i tell you love me or not! whatever it's not its not different for me. I don't hide my feelings I'll just for someone that I really love him, you're always repeating the same things that really boring ( i told: give me one chance for 7days ).

well what do you think ? how to interested her ?
please say some words or ways for change her mind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 315 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 09:25 am
@starone,
It's probably a lost cause. You're begging. A lot. And she's already told you she doesn't like that.

Next time - because family is important in your culture - how about trying to connect with a woman's family at the same time you are trying to court her?
starone

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 01:25 pm
@jespah,
hi jespah,
i wasn't begging , i just tried to get her because i know she is not in relation with another person now.

about family: if i want connect with her family i should say to my family! it mean we want to marry! it's not ideal when i don't have home and car ( this is big problems for all guys in iran ).
please note she said i want just give my feeling to who i love ! ( she said in last message ). i though her heart is broke in another relation and something like that!
jespah

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 01:31 pm
@starone,
No.

She told you she will tell the man she loves if she loves him. That man is not you. Please stop bothering her.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 03:18 pm
What do you know about her? Is she promised to another man?

Ask her out on a date ONE more time

Tell her that this is final; either she goes out on a date with you, or you will not talk to her again.

Tell her she can get to know you if you spend some time together. And you would like to get to know her, too.

Do not speak of "love" - you do not know each other that well!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » urging to her for a relationship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:28:21