Really Don't know what should i do ??!!

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2016 10:39 pm
Maybe our 7months of relationship are going to break now because of his Family. His family is against me because I am not from their community. But he & i are belongs to same religion. But His Family members doesn't want Their Daughter-in-law from another community.

When our relationship was only 2 months we had faced this problem. & we both talked about it with each other. That time he says he had realized that he can't live without me & ask me to study well so we can have a future. & says that you need not worry about that. You just focus on you study please !!!

But after 7months of our relationship....

Just Recently his father passed away & for that he had to go home. & now he is asking me if i really love him a lot or not...? After getting my answer..he also said that he loves me lot (which i didn't ask) & if he failed to marry me in future ?? Because he says that his Family members torturing him saying that I am from another community & they never gonna Accept a girl from another community.........Ok i understand !!!

If He have such a lot of problem then instead of asking me if i really love him a lot or not, why doesn't he just break up with me ??

I Really don't know how to react in this situation.... totally helpless !!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 365 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 12:33 am
Break the relationship (or threaten to do so) and see if he tries to make you change your mind.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 03:24 pm
Your BF needs to decide if YOU are more important than his family insisting that you be from a certain "community" (What does that mean, anyway?)

Yes - break up with him so you can see how important you are to him.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 03:36 pm
@Ankita31,
Does he study? Does he have goals? He almost demands that you focus on studying before considering love. But then wants to know if you love him. I am not sure if talking to his family at a time they are grieving is effective. If your study gave you qualifications that could provide a great income for all, will they change their mind of you? I just didn't read. Study for yourself
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:35 pm
@Ankita31,
i think he asked you that because he was suffering a lot of pressure from his family and needed to be reassure what he was fighting her family for was worth it. you should try to put yourself in his shoes: he´s risking losing his family for you and he´s afraid you don´t love him back that much... instead of thinking about yourself, you should appreciate what he´s going through for you and show him how much you love him instead.... many people will yield to pressure and break up with you... he´s fighting his entire family to keep you by his side
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Really Don't know what should i do ??!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:13:56