The Never Ending Politcally Correct Thread

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 03:50 pm
I don't know if you have ever read those series of books on the Politically Correct Bedtime tales, well I think it might be kind of interesting to see what we can create in a PC Thread.

So here is the deal....

You have to speak in a constant political correctnes....this means

No Short people - Vertically Challenged
No people with penis problems - Horozontally Impared and so forth....

The point is to be PC and speak in a discriptive way of everything....we will post some topics of interests and see what happens....

1. Topic of interest

Gay rights.... * this is a topic that thrives on Political correctiveness, and yes the title is not PC, but piss off!*
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 529 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 05:29 pm
person of American and Asian descent = Amerasian

...and for goodness sake, you don't have an Asian rug. You have an Oriental rug. Smile

Asian - people
Oriental - things
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 06:40 pm
My friend is a homosexual and he hits on me sometimes for fun and he always says he has a thing for colored people =/
0 Replies

travelbug

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 01:53 pm
The newest and most ridiculous (so far) PC term is 'thought-shower.' They're not brainstorms any more in case epileptics get offended.
I'm yet to meet an epileptic who has ever been offended by the term. Ho hum.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:05 pm
'Thought-shower'? I had one this morning actually. Yes, I washed my brain with complete idiocy, now with herbal extracts. The folks who invented that phrase were definitely into herbs.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Never Ending Politcally Correct Thread
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:43:12