Buying posters online

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:48 am
Hi,

I'm looking for sites selling posters. I'm particularly interested in posters with space photos (NASA missions, ESA, joint ventures, technology, shuttles etc, as well as photos of stars and nebulae, well, anything!) and illustrations and photos of New York City (I love early 20th century photos, as well as modern).
I checked the Met online store but found very little and it was rather expensive as well, regret I didn't buy any NYC posters while I was there but oh well. Smile

I live in Europe so cheap international shipping would be nice.
If you know of any, please let me know! Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 513 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2004 09:58 am
Here ya go: http://search.able2know.com/Arts/Buy_Art/index.html
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 08:41 pm
Have you tried e-bay?
0 Replies

random sunspots

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 08:46 pm
I found what I was looking for at thespacestore.com and two other sites. One was the MC Escher site, a poster with a drawing of his, which I've wanted for a long time. I also found some great art posters at cafepress.com.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 09:01 pm
How about license plates? I would love to have one like Trespasses Will's old avatar. The one with eyore, looking stubborn? Showing up with that at an a2k gathering would be the iconic equivalant of hoisting the jolly roger.

I actually looked for this online. No joy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 10:11 am
Buying posters online? A2K posters?

I AM NOT FOR SALE!!!

(I think this may be illegal.)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Buying posters online
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/15/2024 at 07:22:52