Ex-boyfriend

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 08:43 pm
Hello, i started dating a this guy last year. Things moved quickly and I allowed him to move in after 6 months of dating. I've bern single for a long time and hadnt lived with anyone in 18 years. Well, as you may have guessed things ended and he moved out. Well, after several months I get a missed call. I didnt recognize the number so I wasnt in a big hurry to call the number back. So when I did it turned out to be my Ex. We have gone out several times now and some feelings have come back or gotten stronger. We both were seeing someone else. I stopped seeing the guy I was seeing not to be with the Ex but because he was an alcoholic. I tried to keep my distance from my Ex but he would call/txt me. As time went on I would hear I cant talk now she is here. Or Im not sure I can trust you to know were I live you may come by and she is here. He did invite me over to his house so Im thinking did things end with them. There is female items still in the house. So I asked and can only get she is just a friend. We havent had sex. We are just friends. But I cant know who she is. He keeps asking me if I have posting anything on fb about us, which I hadnt. He says im being honest with you and you knew. I guess my problem is.....should I be mad? Is my gut miss leading me and there isnt nothing going on with this women?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 194 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Tiger81

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 08:45 pm
@Stillsweet,
um, no. This guy is a loser and a player, there's a reason you didn't work out before. RUN, don't walk!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2016 09:07 pm
@Stillsweet,
I know it's difficult to have been living on your own for 18 years.

Off course you want company.

You have to ascertain though whether you want exclusivity or not.

It's easy for someone to assume that he can play you, as you have been on your own for so long. Take a hard look at what you wrote.

Women's items still in house
Have you mentioned us anywhere on face-book?

You deserve better than this, you haven't had sex with him again, don't.

If you are lonely find some passions and go and join groups of those passions.

He is still with her and is leading his way to have sex with you again, having both his cake and eating it.

Don't let that happen, you will regret it feeling used.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ex-boyfriend
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:08:27