Child Support Modification in Other States

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 12:54 pm
I have been paying child support and alimony since 2002 based on earnings of $70K year. My actual earnings for the past 14 years have been minimum wage or unemployed. My questions are, is it still possible to adjust my obligations based on actual earnings since I still owe $97K (but believe I have overpaid), and if so, what city should I obtain an attorney, city where I live now (WA state), city where my ex wife filed for attachment of my Alaskan Native Stock dividends in 2007 (WA State) or the State of Alaska? Thank you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 251 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 03:48 pm
Get yourself a local lawyer who is admitted to practice in Alaska.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Child support modification - Question by Kld1641
  1. Forums
  2. » Child Support Modification in Other States
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/16/2021 at 03:38:17