i think my wife is cheating on me

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 06:33 am
Hi i am mukesh aggarwal married since 2002. I think my wife had an external affair because whenever i will check her phone she takes it from me as soon as she get know that i am checking her phone and keeps asking me questions like why are u checking my phone? Does u dont trust me? If u are going to check my phone again i will keep off my phone for forever?
And tells me that i love u very much i will never cheat you And if it comes to sex she rarely having sex with me once or twice in a month after i insist her to do it
1)I am totally confused that she loves me or not?
2)whether she is cheating me or not?
Please suggest me what i should do to clear my mind that
1)she loves me or not?
2)she is cheating me or not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 331 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 07:03 am
@mukeshkumar01012021,
You have been married for 14 years and cannot figure out whether your wife loves you?

You got worse problems than any supposed cheating (which I doubt - she wants some privacy; don't be such a snoop).
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 07:22 am
Do you have other proof that she is cheating?

Have you asked her why she does not want sex with you? Maybe you are not clean, or rush too much. Maybe you are not romantic. Maybe she does not feel well. There are many reasons why she is not interested in sex with you. It may not be another man in her life.

0 Replies

Tiger81

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:11 am
She's probably cheating, otherwise why would she care if you look at her phone?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i think my wife is cheating on me
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:09:46