Why Is B-Polar Bear Up So Early

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 05:56 am
Our Beagle and the Springer Spaniel up the road got stuck together...he's the one I call horn dog.......squinney was out there petting them trying to comfort them and got them calmed down......she would have probably still been standing there with them at lunch time.....I filled up a bucket of cold cold water and poured it on the necessary area........they started screaming and running like siamese twins but it did the trick...no guy can keep it up if you hit 'em with cold water.......squinney and gracie are in the garage now having a cigarette....... :wink: I'm going back to bed....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 659 • Replies: 17
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:14 am
But that is normal for dogs, isn't it?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:21 am
Gracie was NOT enjoying herself. She was scared to death and yelping like a beagle. Her innocence - gone. Poor baby. She's cuddling with Bear now. She actually came to get one of us to come sit with her.

Okay, so who wants a puppy for Christmas?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:31 am
Awwwwwwww - they's gonna be road huggers....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 07:00 am
hope they're born knowing how to swim....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 07:13 am
Ya can't trust those Springer Spaniels! Horn dog, indeed! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 09:24 am
Horn dog just showed up again and he's holding a tube of ky in his mouth this time.........
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 04:02 pm
This has to be one of the funniest things i've read in a while. Thanks for the enlightenment Bi-Polar =P.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:02 pm
So how is the beautiful (& possibly now pregnant) little Gracie this morning? Still delicate? Damn that horn dog! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:20 pm
It's even worse than I could have imagined...Gus...the daddy's owners name is.....can you believe it? Bush!!!! I'm not having a bush in the family....it's doggy abortion time......and I'm now calling my dog DIS-Grace!!!!!

The shame!!!!! The horror!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:22 pm
You made that up, Bear! :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:23 pm
msolga wrote:
You made that up, Bear! :wink:

nope I've seen it happen also
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 07:52 pm
Unfortunately, no. He did not make it up. When Gus was here last week Gracie wanted nothing to do with him. As he traveled the neighborhood back towards his house, a neighbor stopped him and called the number on his tag. Bear called that neighbor today and asked if she still had the owners number. She did, and she told us the owners name sorta as a jab since they are major republicans. Their answer machine confirmed our darkest nightmare.

Bear now has NO sympathy whatsoever for Grace. She has already gotten the lecture re: sleeping with someone when you don't even know their name blah, blah, blah. Typical Dad stuff. I could see her rolling her eyes. She's sleeping fitfully at my feet now, though. Hopefully she'll take that lesson to heart.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 08:05 pm
Terrible, squinney, truly shocking! A horn dog AND a Republican, too! My commiserations.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 01:27 am
it's the abortion shot tomorrow...no bush's in my house!!!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 12:24 pm
It's not her fault, bear. We've all been screwed by a Bush.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 12:33 pm
Yes and some of us have screwed a couple ourselves.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 01:51 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Yes and some of us have screwed a couple ourselves.....

Not many, though. Most women these days go for the hardwood floor look.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why Is B-Polar Bear Up So Early
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:43:15