I keep having dreams about my old friends and ex-bestfriend????

Nazneen

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 09:30 am
It's been months since we've been friends but for some reason this month I keep having back to back dreams with her in them being nice to me just as if nothing happened. And my old friends are in them also being nice.

Here's the back story:
My birthday was in April and she wanted to throw a little party for me. She didn't tell anybody what time, the place, etc. Just that it was gonna be that Saturday (my birthday fell on a Monday). Everything was cool until we got into a fight that Wednesday bc her boyfriend disrespected me and she never hungout with me anymore bc of him. She would skip school with him and everything. We apologized to each other(she didn't mean it on her end) and kept it pushing. Later that night I got some terrible news that my Uncle had passed away and I was completely ruined. I texted all my friends what happened and they all responded but her. I brushed it off bc it was 1 am on a school night. I woke up, still no reply. When she finally did, all I got was "it's gonna be ok." And that's it. I returned to school that Friday on senior skip day bc I just wanted to get my work done & go home. She showed up for out history class (we sit right next to each other btw) and says NOTHING to me in class. When class is over she gives me a hug and leaves campus to go to the senior skip day event. My other friend was pregnant and her babyshower was the next day. The same day as my "party". Keep in mind, her & my ex bff fell off over some petty things but my friend still invited her to the shower. I initially didn't wanna go bc I was still grieving very badly but I decided to get out of the house. I texted my ex bff & asked her where my party was & she never responded. I asked all my other friends & they had no clue either. So from that point I was PISSED bc I had been lied to. The entire next week of school she did not speak to me, text me or sit by me in class. My uncle's funeral was Saturday & I needed her support bc she was my best friend. She refused. I cried every day bc I didn't understand how a person could be so heartless. I decided to text her expressing the way I feel in the most respectful way bc I didn't want drama. She replies saying that, I could've asked her boyfriend about my party, She had my gifts at school on senior skip day but I didn't show up to school (we were in class together...), Usually people only care about the gifts (it was my birthday what did she expect), She doesn't kiss ass (referring to my grieving), she's upset bc I went to the babyshower(that she chose not to attend) and whole bunch of other nonsense that was hurtful. Basically she never planned my party and tried to flip everything on me to make herself feel better. We stopped talking, I officially declared us as no longer best friends. I thought I had my few friends by my side but I found out that they had been saying nasty things behind my back like "My grandma died and I got over it" & "people die, she's needs to get over it." I didn't find out until after they all stopped talking to me out of the blue. It was THE most painful experience ever & only lasted 3 weeks. I cried every day, I was extremely depressed. I have bad anxiety so it didn't help. I spent my graduation night the next month by myself. I had no friends to hangout with. I've been cursed out on social media for no reason, my things that I left at her house were burned by her for fun, etc. I was set up by one of the two friends I have now & they called my phone saying that I didn't know how to be a friend, I'm rude, I'm this, I'm that, etc. I hadn't spoken to them in 3 months and I was confused as to how they can treat someone who's grieving like that. It still hurts to this day bc in 3 weeks I lost a lot & I never got a chance to celebrate my 18th birthday.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 320 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 02:23 pm
When you get your self esteem and self identity from OTHER PEOPLE, that's what happens.

You wanted someone to be what they couldn't be. You relied on another person to comfort you, instead, they ignored you, thus they really controlled you.

Change friends. Get new activities. Learn to be your own person.

AND CHOOSE BETTER FRIENDS.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I keep having dreams about my old friends and ex-bestfriend????
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/09/2024 at 04:33:50