Recieved strange email- wife is upset

rhayes

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 06:53 pm
So, a few days ago I was awakened by an angry wife who was upset about a phone call she had a few day past. Turns out someone was trying to get "back in touch" with me, to wit, a "23 year old swf". She gave me a number and told me to call back or text. She also called me by name, which I don't know how hard it is to find, but still unnerving.

Either way, after a background check (kinda) the email or the phone number this woman gave me doesn't seem to lead anywhere other then West Virgina. When I called the number, it went to an actual voicemail, but no name was mentioned.

Moral of the story, I have an upset distrustful wife and no way of really proving that I have no idea who this is. Any calls or emails have been met with silence and voicemail that stops after one ring. Idk really what any of this means. Or if anyone can help me out with this problem.

Me and the Misses are going through tough times as it is, but dispite all of that I am loyal and would and will never cheat. I don't want anything to do with this, but it could cause serious issues if I cant find any answers.

This isn't something I want to lose her over.

Sorry I don't normally post, and this is kind of rambling, any help would be appreciated.

The original Email

Hi Ryan, we talked a while back ... 23 y.o. swf 1.XXX-XXX-XXXX call me or text ,Cruz

Then... nothing. could this email be a fake? or from a robot?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 378 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 08:12 pm
@rhayes,
Those are pretty standard spam emails. Phone calls are a new twist on that.

I get emails all the time from women I'm supposed to have known in the past. mmm really? my email address is non-gender specific, so I get emails that say , Hey eh, it's been a while, let's connect.
0 Replies

clueless7321

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 10:03 pm
@rhayes,
I have a question. Have you ever done anything in the past to make her distrust you? You said you have never cheated, but something is bothering her, its more than the phone call. Maybe some counsiling would be good?
clueless7321

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 10:10 pm
@clueless7321,
I would have gone ape sh&t if it where my ex husband who did cheat on me way back in the day. I am since divorced, but I never got over the trust issues. The guy I am with now is no angel, but if someone were to call, I would laugh it off, and hand him the phone. Trust really is everything. They guy I am with is pretty loyal, but can be arrogant. Maybe its my age? I think when I was younger more things bothered me like trust issues, maybe I just don't give a dam now? Wow... Now I am going to go in the corner and ponder....lmao... Sheesh.. Smile
0 Replies

rhayes

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2016 12:11 am
A bot sounds right I guess, but I can't see the point of it. Maybe to get me to go on to a dating site and "find" that person, but idk.

To clueless, I did do something about a year ago now, that made her distrustful. I fell into a situation where I almost slept with someone else. It was weird and I was heart-broken, but I still messed up because I really do love my wife and it felt wrong. I didn't go all the way but it was still bad.

Maybe couseling would help, but she remains distrustful of counselers in general, and we haven't gone yet. I am loyal and I do care about whether we make it, I suppose that I'm in the middle of proving that and this is just really bad timing for a spam email. If that is what it is.

I just have to keep trying and prove that I am loyal and that I do love her and only her.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Recieved strange email- wife is upset
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:10:28