Can´t understand how this term is considered to be the most appropriate

giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 04:30 am
@izzythepush,
I've lost the argument? oh my God can you be more Ridiculous by claiming that the American Press is right wing? who the hell do you think would agree with that statement. you're going off the rails here. back in the 90s by their own admission over 90% of American reporters we registered liberal Democrats.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 06:54 am
@giujohn,
It is right wing. The BBC is forced to be impartial yet people like you consider it Liberal/Communist. That shows just how far down the rabbit hole you've gone.
giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 08:19 am
@izzythepush,
I could give a rat's ass about the BBC... You guys over there in Britain need to get over yourselves the British Empire ended after we pulled your chestnuts out of the fire in World War II. And if you want to pretend like the American news media is right wing you'll have to do it by your lonesome.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 11:38 am
@giujohn,
You don't care about Europe. You don't care about the BBC. And now like many opinionated, and rather ignorant, Americans you have to resort to slurs about WW2. Clearly I've touched a nerve or you wouldn't be quite so touchy.

Educate yourself, you didn't enter the war when our "chestnuts were in the fire," namely the Summer of 1940. You waited until the Japanese attacked you in the arse end of 1941, and even then you never declared war on Germany, Hitler declared war on you.

The Soviets sacrificed more people and killed more Germans than anyone else, and they were involved long before Pearl Harbor.

I'll let you go back to your fantasy world, clearly you can't deal with reality which is why you support Trump.

contrex

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 12:33 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
we pulled your chestnuts out of the fire in World War II.

The way we usually tell if an American is an ignorant prick is if they say this. The canonical phrase is "saved your ass". By the way, check your history and tell me if you think you could have made an atomb bomb in time for 1945 without us.
contrex

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 02:55 pm
Glujohn, by the way, speaking of World War II, look up what happened at Kasserine.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 03:02 pm
@contrex,
I put it down to fear, fear of modernity, fear of changing economics and demographics and a sense of growing impotence and irrelevance. That's why he needs to lash out, and that's why, like so many other frightened white men, he's a Trump supporter.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 03:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You don't care about Europe. You don't care about the BBC. And now like many opinionated, and rather ignorant, Americans you have to resort to slurs about WW2. Clearly I've touched a nerve or you wouldn't be quite so touchy.

Educate yourself, you didn't enter the war when our "chestnuts were in the fire," namely the Summer of 1940. You waited until the Japanese attacked you in the arse end of 1941, and even then you never declared war on Germany, Hitler declared war on you.

The Soviets sacrificed more people and killed more Germans than anyone else, and they were involved long before Pearl Harbor.

I'll let you go back to your fantasy world, clearly you can't deal with reality which is why you support Trump.

Wow...tell that to those merchant Marines who died and the others that risked their lives supplying you asses starting in 39...can you day lend lease??? Remember the USS Ruben James?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 03:32 pm
@contrex,
Don't need to...1st ID got their ass kicked...point?
contrex

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 05:11 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Don't need to...1st ID got their ass kicked...point?

They ran away. Brits, Kiwis, Aussies and Free French had to sort it out. Whose chestnuts got pulled that time? Also, I see you ignored the MAUD Committee.

giujohn

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 05:34 pm
@contrex,
So...are you saying the U.S wasn't needed?? And what do you think the outcome would have been if we sat it out??
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 11:56 pm
@giujohn,
If we'd accepted the peace Hitler offered back in 1940 you'd be the ones talking German now.

Why do you think Roosevelt was so keen to keep Britain fighting. He was more interested in saving your arses than anything else.
momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:27 am
@dalehileman,
negro is as discriminatory as blanco.... meaning black is as discriminatory as white for me... if im blanca/white woman then they are negro/black people.... as it shouldnt have any negative meaning at all... i say "hombre negro"/"black man when talking about the physical characteristical aspects of somebody because i deeply see no difference between races... why should i consider black as a negative word but not white?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 12:57 am
@maxdancona,
FIRST: i was not implying there is much more racism in usa than in spain
SECOND: in spanish the term Afro Americano is common too, so i was asking about it in general
THIRD: there´s a huge problem of illegal inmigration here and a mob that is getting high amounts of money from people in need. One of the measures taken to fight agaisn´t it is trying to assure no illegal inmigration is "succesful"... african (meaning different races and countries) and south american people are a big percentage of illegal inmigrants ...
FOUR: you seem to know nothing about Spain if you get to that conclussion based on my sole post that you obviously have missunderstood
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 01:00 am
@Walter Hinteler,
castillians? conflict with Galicians? ....?????????

anyway... what´s that got to do with a post related with the color of people´s skin?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 02:14 am
@izzythepush,
Ha ha ha...thanks for that bit of revisionist History... Good story good story.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 02:37 am
@giujohn,
It's a lot easier to hide your head in the sands and laugh rather than deal with reality.

Look at Vietnam, you had all that technology, far superior weaponry, dropped more bombs than Europe suffered during WW2, and you still got your arses handed to you on a plate by a third world country.
giujohn

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 02:49 am
@izzythepush,
Oh Izzy don't change the subject... Vietnam wasn't a war it was political folderol. You're deflecting because you know you're losing the argument. Only an idiot would believe that if we hadn't stepped in your Island would have been a weekend resort for Nazi party big wigs whose men would have been serving them beer and cleaning up after them and whose women would have been ******* them.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 02:55 am
@giujohn,
You're talking nonsense, Vietnam was a war and you lost big time. Now if you actually knew your history you would know that by the time America entered the war the threat of invasion had long passed. Hitler was bogged down fighting the Soviets. There was no invasion force stationed in France, they were all on the Eastern front.

You have aptly demonstrated that Trump's supporters are uneducated white men.
giujohn

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 03:50 am
@izzythepush,
I'll bet that you were constantly getting in trouble for trying to rewrite your history books when you were at school.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 02:28:19