I know him for two weeks

annie97

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 06:29 am
Hey there! I am on vacation and two weeks ago I met a guy at an internet cafe.. Just by the time our eyes met I felt a weird excitement inside me. We have dated a few times, we also went at that cafe again because we are both gamers and played together.. The last time we went out we had some super sweet hugs and at the end of it he kissed me. I say everything very quickly and without details though guys, in our time together romance is in the air.. In four days I have to leave though.. He told me that when he gets the chance he will visit me,but anyway! We started a discussion about watching a movie at his apartment, he suggested it in a way actually.. And if we watch a movie together some other things can happen,because there is tension and heat between us.. But I dont know, I want him.. On the other hand, we've known each other for so little time and I might regret that.. I say to myself come on it's ok if you want him,just like a summer crush and thats normal.. But then it's not my type to get laid so quickly without future to this affair.. I don't know guys what's your opinion? I believe that many women get through this dilemma some time in their lives..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 426 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 06:40 am
@annie97,
This is a personal question in that my morals and values may be different than yours. It kind of depends on what you value - not that one is right over the other just my opinion you should not do something or hold back on something that conflicts with your own personal values. So think about it this way - would going ahead and sleeping with the guy after knowing him a short time conflict with your values?

One way when I was younger and single I used to tell myself was to never sleep with a guy when I was on vacation. Reason being that this is not my usual life (nor his for that matter). I would prefer to do so after knowing him in his usual life. During vacation you are more carefree and just having fun so you have a different mind-set. Funny thing I met my now husband while on vacation and he lived quite a distance away - far enough I or he would have to fly to see each other again. I spent a lot of time with him, but did not sleep (well actually I did - but did not have sex with him). We are now married.

On the other hand though, if you are the type to go ahead and throw caution to the wind and have a good time in this way...just make the decision that is right and fits with your values.

annie97

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 06:52 am
@Linkat,
I get your point. It's just a situation that morals and values count a little less because as you said, I'm on vacation.. I have that feeling I won't see him again and yet I want him, that's probably why I can't decide what I really want.. And of course I don't want to do something that will make him disresprect me or that will make me feel I disrespected myself.
ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 06:53 am
What you do in this instance is up to you, why ask someone else? Aren't you a grown up? But, be sure to have safe sex if you are going to have it at all.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 06:55 am
@annie97,
Why change your morals just because you are on vacation?

I remember going to Jamaica on vacation once. Almost everyone smoke pot when they go there as they are known to have incredible pot. I didn't smoke pot before I went. I was tempted and then thought to myself -- why the heck would I start a potential bad habit I never had before? I decided against it.

This decision has to come from you. You should know inside yourself whether it is something you would regret either way -- either if you do or if you do not.
0 Replies

annie97

Reply Fri 26 Aug, 2016 06:24 pm
You are right guys anyway, I went at his place and we watched a horror movie but nothing else happened and I feel that it was great. Thank you for the time you spent in answering this but now I see it had no point Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I know him for two weeks
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 04:20:23