Republican Terrorism

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 02:34 am
This thread is started to help us be formed of the efforts to rid the Middle East and, yes, the US of republicans.

I call radical Islam "republicans" too because they, just as in America, advocate the use of violence to further a warped and twisted view of Christian/Islam religion. Be it ISIL or the racist NRA.

Republicans in the US embody racism, misogyny, homophobia, disregard for the poor, elderly and disabled and they openly promote overthrow of our secular US Constitution so I consider the republicans and Islamic terrorists one and the same.

"White power" is merely a code word for, hate and murder your neighbor.

While "black power" is a legitimate cry for civil rights and equality.

Confuse not the two...

We have a war on science and truth waged by the religious right of all religious faiths. There comes a time where being inclusive of all ideas become counter to the furtherance of progress, social justice and world peace, like sand in the machinery (an act of sabotage). Racist epitaphs spray painted on houses, hate marches, hateful racist political candidates, and the religious leaders who fuel the flames of dogmatism etc.

As we have witnessed over the last 8 years, republicans will shut down our government and refuse to enact one single life saving bill to help average middle class Americans... all to show their racist distaste for our democratically elected, black, constitutionalist, patriot of a President.

The republicans will throw America under the bus to promote their racist and hateful agenda. They will band with our enemies, invite them to commit espionage to further this shameful hate. THIS, by definition, is terrorism and treason and not only an efface to our Constitution but also an act of hate perpetrated against the American people and our way of life.

Terrorism is terrorism be they Middle East religious zealots or racist US religious murderers of school children, it is the same EXACT thing.

This thread aims to expose this on both sides of the religious spectrum as being cut from the same fabric of intolerance and faith based, tax-free hate.

Republicans and their NRA are cold blooded killers of the innocent just as ISIL. There is no difference, this thread intends to bring this point to the light of day.

Please post items regarding the stated purpose of this thread and respect the guidelines set forth.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,929 • Replies: 108

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:06 am
http://217.218.67.233/photo/20160520/a892b673-860f-4d14-812e-e4d20f911476.jpg

http://whowhatwhy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/38.jpg

Republican Terrorists
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:31 am
Prominent Iraqi cleric issues decree against anti-LGBT violence
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/08/19/prominent-iraqi-cleric-issues-decree-anti-lgbt-violence/

Is this for real? Time will tell.
This is more than republicans have done in this country to denounce the Pulse Nightclub massacre...

Republicans go online and joke about it.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:34 am
BREAKING: Armed White Supremacists Storm NAACP Headquarters
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/22/breaking-armed-white-supremacists-storm-naacp-headquarters/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:40 am
John Kasich Proposes Federal Agency To “Push Christianity” On the Middle East
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/02/16/john-kasich-proposes-federal-agency-push-christianity-middle-east.html

Feb 02 2016
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:43 am
Hundreds of rabbis walk out on Donald Trump's pro-Israel speech to protest 'hate and bigotry'
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hundreds-rabbis-walk-out-donald-trumps-pro-israel-speech-protest-hate-bigotry-1550882
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 04:07 am
KKK Leader Celebrates Trump’s Success : ‘We’ve Taken Over The Republican Party’ (AUDIO)
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/08/21/kkk-leader-celebrates-trumps-success-weve-taken-over-the-republican-party-audio/
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 07:18 am
@TheCobbler,
You are generalizing about Republicans and that is annoying to this lefty Democrat. Can't you learn to use the word "some"?
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 08:20 am
@ossobucotemp,
Nope not generalizing at all, look at the GOP voting record in the House and Senate. Nearly "unanimous" on every issue. In their own words, "run by the Koch bros". The same Koch bros who have tried to re-segregate schools and, who has really divided America?

Eight years of sheer obstruction and 50 times with unanimous votes to try and take away affordable and reliable healthcare so they can continue ripping off sick people. Terrorism.

Blocking gun regulation at every turn, blocking fairly taxing the rich, no jobs bills, threats of right wing violence if Hillary wins and punishment by almighty God. Look around where the hell are the republican moderates? They are so few the party has no use whatsoever.

Eight years of Fox News cuddling up to this GOP's racist hate has created and emboldened a racist population that has fostered the campaign of Donald frigging Trump! I call a spade a spade and a joker a joker... Donald Trump is a totally useless card.

Now we have white supremacists spouting their hate ever single day. This was brought on by the republicans.

This is terrorism.

Hitler was terrorism too!

Either you are naïve, stupid or both. I stand by my choice of words!

Any person who has not left the republican party by now is a terrorist.

They stand with haters and NRA murderers with blood on their hands. Insulting Mexicans, insulting blacks, insulting Canadians, insulting our European allies, insulting LGBT people,, insulting women while admonishing rapists and killers. THIS IS WHAT TERRROISTS DO! There is no difference, the republican Taliban!

Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. Those who pay for their ignorance are insulted by those two get off scot-free.

The words scot-free have their origin in people who avoided paying taxes. (look it up)

The amount of decent republicans left make the word "some" seem sorely wanting.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Most republicans are terrorists and "some" republicans are just plain stupid.
Is that better?

Can you name one single civil rights republicans in the last 40 years?

Didn't think so, have you looked at the republican platform recently reads like the 95 thesis of ISIL?

There are not "some" republican terrorists there are many who cancel out the few ignorant idiots.

They terrorize the poor, the old, the disabled, rape victims, women who miscarry, immigrants, people of color, LGBT people, people of other religions, insulting veterans, ripping away daycare from toddlers, school lunches and trying to force religion on the children in schools and other sovereign countries, insulting our military, trying to kill our constitution by electing religious judges! Threatening the use of nuclear bombs, threatening to abolish free press, threatening to kill terrorist's families (Trump). THIS IS WHAT TERRROSITS DO!

You are either for or against them and if someone by now is still a republican, by default you must be with them. Your chance to ditch this miserable party ended long ago.

We don't need these types of republicans if their only reason for leaving is to cut their losses.

And have you heard how republicans generalize about Obama?

This thread will prove my point many times over. Shall I simply share a few articles of what was said just last night by "republicans"? It is called guilt by association and many people go to jail for such an offence.

I will not be attending your republican pity party today Ossobuco.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 09:05 am
Michele Bachmann: I’m advising Trump on Islamic terrorism — like we face here in Minnesota
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/michele-bachmann-im-advising-trump-on-islamic-terrorism-like-we-face-here-in-minnesota/

How would republican Michele know so much about terrorism in Minnesota?

Know thyself...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 09:16 am
Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It’s Obama’s Fault
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/20/michele-bachmann-obama-rapture_n_7104136.html

Allah's wrath?

Nope, God's wrath... TERROR!
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 01:24 pm
Here's 'Friend of the Gays' Donald Trump Pallin' Around With One of America's Most Anti-Gay Pastors
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/here_s_friend_of_the_gays_donald_trump_pallin_around_with_one_of_america_s_most_anti_gay_pastors
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 03:01 pm
@TheCobbler,
I'm talking about the Republicans I know in real life and they don't fit your truly generalizing and rather insulting take on all Republicans. I very aware of a huge number of Republicans I consider gruesomely terrible, but you don't have to list them for me - that is condescending to me. Or maybe you just have only read your own posts all these many years and have no idea of my views.
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 11:02 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I understand your views but even the republicans I know who are friends and even family members are terrorists to me.

If they support one single plank of the republican party they are terrorists.

Can you name one policy the republicans stand for that is good?

Let's pick not taxing the rich. Seems harmless enough, but is it? Oh the American dream to get rich and stick it to you neighbor. They say the rich create jobs but the rich create slaves. Slavery is tyranny.

This means poor people carry the brunt of fixing infrastructure, paying for the military and funding our government solely on their own.

While the poor are paying for our government the rich get off "scot-free".

The poor are threatened with jail for not paying their taxes while the unscrupulous rich use their tax free wealth to buy senators and gerrymander our vote so that lies are fed to us by the media they also own and down ticket terrorists are increasingly elected to our house of representatives and senate.

The very House that controls the money that the poor pay to support the lion share of our government. These sold-out terrorists act like it is their money, like they paid this money into our government so they can deny helping the poor with it.

So we "now" have "millions" of real people homeless, dying, starving, desperate and falling into despair and landing in prisons that are (guess what?) owned by the rich for their own gratuitious profit. These are people's lives we are talking about not simple statistics and numbers on paper. This is murder this is terror.

Most people don't know that there are two kinds of evil.

They just think evil is evil.

But no, evil is not just evil. There is a system to evil, evil has a hierarchy and an order to it. Evil comes in two major forms.

Why do you think the Bible writers created two adversaries instead of one?

There is the Devil and there is Satan and the both steal, kill and destroy in their own unique manner, like a tag team constantly pointing the finger at the other for blame. This diversion I refer to as knight moves, the republican terrorists are skilled at denying the blame, shifting the blame and belittling error... Whether if you are a pawn or the king of terror you still work on behalf of evil. (I am not saying these deities exist, I am saying evil exists in our world.)

Neither evil is any more innocent than the other. They just perform their wickedness with different tactics. The republicans embody both forms of evil.

One is in your face screaming at you like Donald Trump and the other is subtle and devious like one of Paul Ryan's "tax plans".

They both are terrorists, yet they point at the other to confuse the issues and appeasing democrats.

One is Al Qaeda beheading people on camera to rap music and the other is scheming on how to lower the minim wage and defund healthcare. There is no limit to their greed.

Both of them spread fear and death in their wake.

So we rob Peter to pay Paul while if God is so "rich" in mercy we should not be indebted to begin with.

Even God is the property of the rich tax-free mega churches who bow to our adversaries.

If you break down every single plank on the republican platform you will find these two types of evil firmly embodied within.

They use abortion to deny children food while they care about neither but the rapist and insurer (that is nothing but an illusive money scheme).

Today in a press briefing Josh Earnest the US press secretary referred to both the right wing in Iran and the right wing in the US as one and the same faction.

I was one of only 400 people watching it live online while he talked about Syria and Iran.

He said the US republican right wing (Tom Cotton) corresponded with Iran's "right wing" in order to stop the nuclear peace treaties.

This same Iranian right wing is the one hanging gays and forcing women into submission etc... They are both terrorists.

Talk about dealing with the devil, but old Satan and the Devil have a good rapport these days.

They talk in the same language and terror is the interpretation of their message.

While Israel's right wing Netanyahu came to speak in our Congress about how evil the left is. (stealing from the poor)

And there is Russia's right wing Putin persecuting gays while he pimps out mail order brides to Trump.

All three major religions right wings acting in concert to bring us dangerously to the brink of nuclear war...

This is terror, there is no other way to label such blatant and outright treason to all that is good and decent.

Shall we pick another policy plank of the republican party platform to break down? Who wants to walk the republican plank?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2016 11:48 pm
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:12 am
The cruelest way to enjoy yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/playgroundenglish/videos/323225294677474/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Terrorists...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:15 am
POLITICS Republican Senator Calls Obama A “Drug Dealer” In Blatantly Racist Attack
http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/22/republican-senator-calls-obama-drug-dealer-blatantly-racist-attack/

Shift the blame off yoruself...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:26 am
Feds say courts’ bail-or-jail policies are unfair to poor
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/feds-say-georgia-citys-bail-or-jail-policy-unfair-to-poor/2016/08/19/1987ec98-663b-11e6-b4d8-33e931b5a26d_story.html
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:30 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/14067510_1086021768148076_5594525659801474043_n.jpg?oh=2f263c5fdd528768c6591a089029fe90&oe=584C82A6
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 01:47 am
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11885320_430276110511526_1766996908235779037_n.jpg?oh=ffa399517e4df25634b7afc61cd989ec&oe=5854F336
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Republican Terrorism
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:42:29