What ironic thing happened in your life today?

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 04:31 pm
As for me, I got digital cable today, for the first time. So the installer guys come, install it, bla bla bla.....and I go to watch some good t.v for once (used to have farmer vision) and what happens......the tube goes on the t.v....Like what the hell?....lol Laughing Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 330 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 04:59 pm
Aw, stand up. That's so distressing! Sorry! Sad
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:06 pm
Thanks Phoenix! Everything will work out.....eventually!!!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 05:10 pm
I've had an on-going dispute with a particular cellular service for over a year now. They decided to change the terms of my service contract and bill me for several hundred dollars worth of useage retroactively. When I complained and told them I wasn't paying any retroactive charges they discontinued my service and then tried to bill me for early termination too. They sent my account to a collection agency and now I have an open lawsuit against them.

Today I got a letter in the mail from the president of the company telling me that, in thanks for being such a great customer in the past, they have a special super-duper offer if I sign up for service with them again!

I don't think so! Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:34 pm
sufp--

Another wretched character-building experience.

At this rate, you, too, will be magnificent.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:48 pm
I sat down at my computer and right in the middle of typing this response --blam! - the computer blows up. And the monitor. Plus the friggin' keyboard started smoking and all the keys began to move on their own. So here I am, no computer, nothing to do.

Guess I'll go watch some tv. I have a great tube. Brand new. Nice and shiny.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 09:55 pm
Ohh gus, you're so nice to me!!!!....lol....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What ironic thing happened in your life today?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 04:30:01