ask about using condom

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 09:37 pm
I had protection sex with my boyfriend yesterday. And we used condom for protection, of course. However, there was one time he put the condom in and because it was not erect enough so he took out that condom and let me do oral for him. Then when it was erect, he put again that condom in. So is this any chance of pregnancy in this case. Thank you very much
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 388 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 06:42 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
The chance of pregnancy isn't 0% even with perfect condom use or really any perfect birth control use, for that matter.

If a condom was on his penis every moment his penis was in your vagina, and it did not break or tear, then I'd say your chances of pregnancy are probably as good as those for anyone using condoms. About 98% of the time, a condom will be effective.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 08:08 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
The general rule is to use a new condom for each new activity (i.e. you should have used two condoms in this case).

That being said... it doesn't sound like what you did is too risky. But, please take Jespah's comment to heart, condoms occasionally fail even when you do everything right.
alwaysneedhelp

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 04:51 am
@maxdancona,
thank you for your reply. But should i make the test ? there would be 3 days more until my period. Now my niple is pain, i hope it is not the pregnant symptom because before my period I got the same symptom
alwaysneedhelp

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 04:53 am
@jespah,
thank you very much. I hope u dont get pregnant
maxdancona

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 07:01 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
I don't think a pregnancy test now makes any sense (in fact I don't think they even work this early). The chance that you are pregnant from what you describe is very low. Why not wait until your period is late before you start worrying.

If you are this worried, you might want to think about using a different form of birth control (other than just a condom). The most effective birth control is to use a condom (which helps protect against STDs) along with a hormonal birth control method.

But either way, worrying doesn't help. And it is unlikely that you are pregnant anyway.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2016 07:09 am
@alwaysneedhelp,
Me? I'm past getting pregnant.

Max is right; if this worries you so much, use a different, better method. Condom plus hormonal is great. If you can't use hormonal birth control (not everyone can; this is a question for your doctor), then investigate other options with him or her.

In the meantime, worry can make your period late. I realize it's easier said than done, but seriously, your chances of being pregnant are really low. Try not to interpret every little pain or itch as being a sign.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ask about using condom
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 11:28:44