Relationship problems

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 07:22 pm
Okae so what should I do in this particular situation?

My girl just came back from a friend house and she sat on my lap when she came in I accidentally pressed a button on her I phone and a message from some dude says I love you so me not thinking to much of it maybe a family member or real close friend after the fact I searched his name on Facebook most popular site to find someone and sure **** stinks his profile pops up with the picture I have as my screen saver as his background what should i do ??????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 317 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Plove810

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 10:45 pm
Can anyone answer this I really dont even know how to bring up the situation to her
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 12:10 am
Your explanation of how you "accidently" pried into your girlfriend's text messages is suspicious. But, you pried and spied and now you don't know how to handle what you found. What is the background pic on the other guy's FB page? a picture of your girlfriend? Just ask her who he is and why he uses that picture as his background pic. If she is seeing someone other than you, then you have the right to know. You won't know anything unless you ask.
Plove810

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 10:59 pm
@Debra Law,
Yes it was a picture of her and how was I spying if it was noticeable enough for me to see what happened was I tried to press the message I sent her and it went to the wrong message now me I'm not to type to jump all down someone back from a guess im just wondering should i bring up the situation or just forget avout it i mean inreally dont care she sleeps with me every night i just dont want to feel like an insecure person but thanks for the help and maybe I should just ask her but I don't want to start a argument about nothing females are very sensitive and you really have to watch what you say and ask
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationship problems
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:29:00