I still wonder.

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 01:58 pm
I still wonder where a person goes after he or she dies. Some say we go to a heavenly place or a horrific place where we spend throughout eternity. And others say we are reincarnated to an animal. Or do we just cease to exist and just be worm food. I'm not sure where the **** I'm going but I'm excited what it will be like after we die. It will be something that's for sure.
Like William Shakespeare said. It is an undiscovered country. Only he and the rest of the dead knows what it's like after we die.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 409 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2016 04:21 pm
@Jeremiah,
The body decomposes. I told my wife to have my body cremated and my ashes spread in the Pacific Ocean. That way, I don't take up valuable land space. Nobody will remember me after two generations. There's no sense in taking up space on this planet with a grave.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 01:07 pm
@Jeremiah,
Jer see Cis above. As far as we know.....
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2016 02:18 pm
@dalehileman,
Why cremation is becoming more popular in America.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/13/cremation-on-the-rise-infographic_n_5669195.html
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 10:00 am
Yes the body, tissues, bones, organs, etc. decomposes. But do we have something more inside each one of us that keeps on going? Some say it's a spirit or soul that goes on. Or is it total utter bull crap that men eons ago made this all up?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2016 10:25 am
@Jeremiah,
I don't believe in that kind of thinking. Once gone, always gone - entirely. Ashes to ashes.....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I still wonder.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:12:46