Talk about the prospect of our home

J-B

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 03:08 am
I remember that when i found our A2K in this August, There are only about 19000 members here. But now, September, There are already about 22000 people have registered. Exclamation
That means, our home is growing up at the speed of 3000 more people per month. 1 year later our family members will increase to 50000. how about 10 years? Confused
i dont think that our cute home has enough space to hold up such a huge number of people.
And i really wonder how will our home develope years later. Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 457 • Replies: 3
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 09:17 am
John Bush
John Bush, we will lock the crazies in the attic and the fanatics in the basement.

The rest of us will continue to roam through the house, cleaning it occasionally when needed, and only open Opus' anxiety closet every four years at election time.

Being from China, in case you are not familiar with "Opus", refer to the following site: http://www.berkeleybreathed.com/pages/index.asp

BBB
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 10:13 am
There's always room for one more. Take a look at the members list, of the first 100 members (Sept-Nov02) most are still with us and very, very active participants on the site. While the number of members has grown, the number of really active participants hasn't really changed all that much. There are a lot of folks who apparently drop in from time-to-time to see what is being said, and then they're gone.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 03:41 am
thanks you guys. Smile

And i will always love our home Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Talk about the prospect of our home
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:15:46