This is a simple question on magnetic(Phase 1)

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2016 09:57 pm
I'm trying to make the things simpler.
As reading through the books on basic physics, I never thought I would question some basic assumptions written until my 30s.

I published the question on domestic forums and made them to some backup, however they never made a useful reply.
So I'm asking help here.

Dues to the principles written on the book, when 2 ultra long traverse are placed in parallel, with the current(DC) flowing in the same direction the magnetic force would bring them together.

However, dues to the relativity, the magnetic effect was caused by the relative movement of the carriers(the magnetic field is caused by the current, written on book). If it was solely caused by the carriers, the carriers should not have any relative movement, if the traverse were of the same type. So that they should not be brought together!

The conclusion is puzzling and made me 2 days to get out of it.
That is : the magnetic effect is not solely caused by the carriers, the part that did not move also played an important role in generating the effect.

The key is----most conducts when there a dc flows it moves the electrons but not the protons, the protons stays still where the atom was.
Then there is a relative speed in carriers and traverses, this can simply answer how they are brought together.

OK, I'll stop here, if you are all agree or question something on it, I'll solve them here, and then can we continue on the 2nd phase.

I'm sure it should not be a hard problem
By the way I'm blocked by some what and cannot view most of foreign pages thus please reply directly in the forum please.

If you all agree on this I hope there should be some fix up in the tutorials so that young persons would not waste their life in fixing up bugs.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 273 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » This is a simple question on magnetic(Phase 1)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:49:00