Go easy on me, I'm sleepy...

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 03:20 pm
What do you think people who justify themselves with whatever reason for a post they might not feel very proud about?

But don't mind me, I just smoked a special cigarrette
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 559 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Eccles

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 03:24 pm
Razz Teeheehee I bet it was a special cigarette

Do you mean "think of people" or "why"?

Anyhow, Go easy on me. I've spent an unhealthy amount of time in a room filled with dissected cadavers, and it'll be a lot easier for me to kill you with one brief tap now Twisted Evil

That said, let folks have their quirks and defense systems. Nobody makes fun of you because of your hat Razz OR me because of my jet pack
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:48 pm
I guess it's both... "think of people" and "why"

it might not be my best post because, you know, I woke up and I was laying down on my bed
0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:42 pm
lol

I think the fact that you're wearing that hat would perhaps be a better excuse. Much more believeable, you see.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:44 pm
I might be mistaken, Joe, but it looks like you're fondly stroking a sick turtle in your avatar.

What the hell is that thing?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:45 pm
And is that an iguana on your head?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:46 pm
Gus, you gotta a hell of a gaul to pick at someone else's appearance . . . have you seen a dentist at any time since Kennedy's inaugural?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 07:48 pm
I can live with myself, Set.

I don't want to see others walking down the same road.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 01:27 am
JoeFX wrote:

it might not be my best post because, you know, I woke up and I was laying down on my bed

No way!!! Man, you'll never believe this. This morning I woke up and I was laying down in my bed too!!! No, really, it's true!
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:34 am
Montana wrote:
JoeFX wrote:

No way!!! Man, you'll never believe this. This morning I woke up and I was laying down in my bed too!!! No, really, it's true!
no way!!!

don't tell me you were sitting down when you wrote that message 'cause I know I am and that would be like totally weird!

I don't remember when that picture was taken or what those things are maybe because I was drunk or maybe because I'm not that person... but I think that's a heap of garbage and a newspaper on my head... though it might be a turtle and an iguana...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:38 am
Quote:
though it might be a turtle and an iguana...

or something made from both of them...
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 03:42 am
haha one day i made a terrible dream. I jumped off a extremely high cliff (god who can tell me it was who that had pushed me off?) And finally i landed on the bottom and was hurt terribly.
I counldn't bear the hurt.
So , i woke up Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 06:26 am
John Bush, that was one hell of a dream.

I'm willing to wager that it was that crafty roadrunner who pushed you off that cliff.

Beep beep!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 06:27 am
I often have dreams that I go to work with no pants on, but strangely, I'm not terribly embarrassed about it. Mind you, I work at home.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 06:36 am
You have painted a picture which burned my retinas, Cav.

Thanks for that.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 06:36 am
You are very welcome gus.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Go easy on me, I'm sleepy...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:27:59