Should anyone looking forward to a vacation become the whole Universe?

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 02:07 pm
A vacation? Nostalgia? Standing by a tree? High school reunion? The Irish accent? Perception of the night sky? Being in a nightclub? A beverage on a summer day? Watching a horror film?

Is there an experience you've had which you want the whole Universe to become?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 393 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 02:17 pm
Why do you keep posting these silly questions? And why do you keep spelling 'universe' with a capital U?

CERN writing guide:

Quote:
Use minimal capitalization. A heading starts with a capital, but other words should not be capped up, unless they are proper nouns. If in doubt, choose lower case.

Exceptions include: our Sun, Earth (the planet), and our Solar System, but not universe, moon, earthquake, earth (the soil).

0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 03:40 pm
You keep writing nonsense. Either you don't realise it is nonsense, in which case you may need psychiatric treatment, or you do realise, in which case you are a classic troll.

Thomas33

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 06:54 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
Why is it nonsense? The universe couldn't exist without a life form looking forward to a vacation, or a family photo album, or being inspired by the Sun or by nature, or the ability to ask if all nations should be ended because of Lindsay Schoneweis - so why shouldn't any of these things become the voice of reality?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 06:58 pm
@Thomas33,
As very subjective beings, it wouldn't work out.
However, I very much enjoy world travel.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 02:32 am
@Thomas33,
I'm responding, hoping the mods are, adequately tracking my interactions with this site, in hope that, although,I am a member here, have an E-mail and password account, and am told "I may be a robot-spammer' should I post, via my account, more than twice, within 20 seconds - Yeah.

Coz "SPAM" happens "BEYOND".
Grr.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should anyone looking forward to a vacation become the whole Universe?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:39:32