Should all nations be ended because of Lindsay Schoneweis?

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 09:20 am
If all nations were to be ended, who do you think they should be ended because of? Is there anyone famous who you think deserves to be the reason?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 630 • Replies: 9
No top replies

SarahCarter

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 09:30 am
@Thomas33,

I wholeheartedly believe we should be able to sue polluters as individuals, towns, counties, states, regions, and as the USA. I have ofter thought that we in North Carolina should be able to sue Atlanta and ? for killing our forests and for acid rain which is also decimating our forests and water.
snood

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 10:11 am
She's an actress... I don't understand the question.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 10:22 am
@SarahCarter,
Start looking up nuisance suits. They exist.

PS You aren't even answering the question (which is of dubious comprehensibility anyway) but hey, whatevz.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 02:09 pm
I think Helen pretty much ended Troy when the Trojans kidnapped her. So yeah, that's deserved.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 02:16 pm
all nations should be ended because it's our only way forward
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2016 02:41 pm
I think Lindsay Schoneweis should ask Howard Stern.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 07:50 am
@Thomas33,
All flags, colours, teams and banners - CAUSE "SEPERATION" - NOT "UNITY".
FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER - NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Madness prevails.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 07:57 am
I think the entire universe should be brought to an end because of Lindsay Schoneweis. Who the frack is Lindsay Schoneweis? And what has she done to you that you hate her so much?
Thomas33

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2016 11:00 am
@MontereyJack,
The idea is that Lindsay Schoneweis is a source of inspiration: she isn't unique, but I'm just demonstrating the idea that if people want to make reality better, a way of doing so is to argue that nations should be ended because of any individual (the idea being that nations are negative).

Lindsay Schoneweis is an extra in Wedding Crashers (at least, that's how I came to know her, though I don't know her personally); she's the wedding guest relatively early in the film, wearing the hat.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should all nations be ended because of Lindsay Schoneweis?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:42:36