Colosus 295UK stinker

margsy

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 04:11 am
Can anyone please help me with a few clues. Been stuck on them for several days.
133d frozen peaks (I??E???R??E)
168a cheep (N?I??)
Would be very grateful for any help.
ttfn
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 638 • Replies: 4
No top replies

James34

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2016 09:25 am
@margsy,
Hi Margsy
168a..is...CHIRP
133d................ is Stone fragment, not frozen peaks 133d is SPALL.
My copy has been sent, so cannot be of more help. Thanks for your message. I will reply. Almost finished the Collection.
Keep well
James
122d is ICE CAPS
margsy

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 03:44 am
@James34,
Thank you as always James, will sort it out when l have finished working on the laptop. Have finished the BIG last week and posted it and do not have much more to do on the Collection. Hows weather, we have last weekend had a break in the heatwave and some places there has been flash flooding, but today we have a watery sun and our cat is on the conservatory roof looking for the warmest spot. Garden coming along nicely after the rain, l have got two little meerkat baby garden figures, called Alfie and archie, they look great in the garden amongst all the greenery. ttfn best wish's to your wife, hope she is having a good day.
James34

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2016 06:40 am
@margsy,
My wife is going to Thursford today. Years ago. A wurtlitzer organ played Robert Wolfe. It was a magical day. You can see him on you tube..Simples.We have never met. I know you are kind and lovely
James
margsy

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2016 04:37 am
@James34,
THANK YOU. TTFN X
0 Replies