Staff Report

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2016 10:46 pm
Please help me improve the following staff report. Thank you.

I was appointed as the manager of this department on 14 Sep 2015 and since then I had been working closely with Ms. Walsh. Indeed, although we worked in different offices and our contacts were mainly through telephone conversations and my occasional site visits, I was pretty impressed by her outstanding working attitude and aptitude.

As a fairly inexperienced staff, having just joined this department since 7 August 2015, Ms. Walsh swiftly demonstrated her outstanding adaptability by working independently at the counter and smoothly communicating with the customers and the people from different parties.

A very effective staff as Ms. Walsh had been, whenever she was assigned with different types of tasks such as the management of enquiries and complaints from the customers, she was able to handle these tasks positively and patiently and more importantly completed them timely and satisfactorily.

Ms. Walsh was also a very keen learner, always showing great willingness to improve herself by asking for the advice of seniors staff and proactively taking up additional duties such as the management of various sports and leisure programmes and some clerical works such as data input. Her enthusiasm towards her job truly not only benefited herself, but also motivated other colleague to improve themselves. As a helpful and outgoing person, Ms. Walsh maintained a very good relationship with her colleagues and the customers.

All in all, Ms. Walsh deserved credit for her great contribution to the department and I would like to rate her overall performance during the assessment period as very good.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 329 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2016 08:04 am
@chowbarry,
Hi chowbarry.

You use a lot of qualifiers in this report. Do you mean to put limits on your recommendation?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Staff Report
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 11:19:08