A Step Too Far?

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2016 06:13 am
I, recently, watched (Free-to-stream), with the missus "Bad Neighbours 2". Plotless garbage, I know. But we are vastly different (Interestwise), and her requirements (entertainment) are my concern - So I indulge, willingly.

I've long studied 'product-placement, subliminal-'impregnation', media-based-conditioning, cultural-exposure', etc - So tend to judge by values thereof.

There are 2 primary principles in 'conditioning'.
1. Implantation.
2. Repitition.

Long story short.........

(I'm, currently, focusing on de-sensitisation)

The movie crosses 2 major lines.
1. Used (blooded) tampon bombardment of a household.
2. Children playing with sex-toys.

Summary - In various scenes (Seems plot-based) a 3-5-yr-old girl is viewed playing with a dildo - In another scene, a baby strums on the testicles of another diildo.

I don't know about you folks, but this is MORE than a 'crossing-the-line' event - To me.

AND - THIS movie WILL 'trend' and be viewed by kids, all over this planet, based, only, on its 'humour/Sickness' generation.

Does ANYONE agree?

Cheers!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,629 • Replies: 10
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 24 Jun, 2016 11:53 am
@mark noble,
So....... Nobody agrees?
mark noble

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 11:45 am
@mark noble,
Are you people even aware of what your ignorance of such 'perversity' amounts to?

You watch it, giggle, and say Fk-all - As if it were 'someone Elses' duty' to address these 'perverse' manifestations - Your descendants will imbue.

So Be It.
Amen...

Harry...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:17 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
So.... Nobody agrees?

Quite possibly, nobody cares. Nay, not a one.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:20 pm
@mark noble,
I am a a big fan of movies that cross lines. They still have to be entertaining.

I am far more offended by a plotless movie than movie that has kids playing with sex toys (after all, what are sex toys for?).
Sturgis

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:32 pm
@maxdancona,
What are you doing here maximillius? In a separate noble thread, I think he said you weren't here.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:43 pm
The movie has an R rating which requires children under 17 years of age to be accompanied by an adult at a theater showing.

This kind of discretion should be applied to streaming services as well.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 05:39 pm
@Sturgis,
Hi Izzy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 04:44 am
@mark noble,
You don’t half watch a load of ****. Seth Rogan? Honestly? What crosses the line is that talentless idiot claiming he can do comedy.

As long as no children were harmed during the filming I have no problem.

I’m not going to be watching it ever.

0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2020 05:49 am
@mark noble,
As I am sure you are aware, there is no 'Good & Bad' or 'Right & Wrong' ... Things happen and they have no meaning whatsoever ... It is people who give them meaning and that is dependent on a myriad of factors from socio economic group, to socio religious outlooks and the oft hypocritical moralising which people are unaware they do.

The negative views with which sexual activity is held, is of course a religious construct/theme. Certainly the world's largest 'church' is Christianity in which 'Men are good (derivation God) and woman bad (evil, sexual beings, harlots who lead men astray). Obviously that is total garbage, but it is so deeply soaked into the mass consciousness, that it still holds vast power in today's world.

In effect without coitus none of us would exist, yet it is still a subject which so many find difficult to talk about let alone act out. Sex is to many 'wrong', 'dirty', 'perverted' and so forth. No, it is just sex.

Children find things in homes, that is just a reality. I'd much rather they found a dildo than a gun. Does a child know it is a dildo? No. Is the child distressed? No. Will it cause the child to grow up to be some sort of sex fiend that the church and it's pseudo moralisers can look down upon? No.

In essence then, there is by definition no such thing as a 'step too far': All there can ever be is people's individual opinions. Which all cases are a soup formed of innate personality traits and learnt behaviours, none more correct than any other.
mark noble

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2020 06:58 am
@Teufel,
I agree.
There is No Good or Evil, Right or Wrong, other than in the eye of the beholder and their, particular, moral inclinations.

And opposing 'emotions' are (Causaly) bound - Love/Hate, Anger/Temperance, Joy/Sadness, Pride/Shame, Hope/Grief, etc.
They are amplified by their own inheritance (Preset-Functions).
ie - The More One's Shame - The More One's Pride.
Hope is the want (Desire) for a more favourable future - Grief is the want (Desire) for a more favourable past.

Neither the past or future exist.

A material sojourn without emotion - Is one without feeling or compassion.
Why would a mother rear her offspring without emotional attachment?
Why not just bulk them up and eat them?

I'm not sure a species would get very far if it were absent of emotional construct.

I believe it is disgusting that children are, without consent or recognition, paraded to a global audience in such way as forementioned.

I care Not for the Audience, Nor for its effect on civilisation - Nor do I care for civilisation.

And the 'metaphorical' (Pheonix) rises from 'Ashes', Not flickering embers.

I, still have a preference toward putting a smile on others' faces - Rather than a frown.

Good Chat.
Mark..

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A Step Too Far?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:26:26