Magazines

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 04:40 pm
Why is it, that magazines for women have nothing but pictures of woman in them, and men's magazines have nothing but women? Dammit, i'm a women, and I wanna see some men! I don't care what other women look like, I don't want to be anyone but myself, I don't need some one to idolize. So geez, let us look at men! Guys get the best of both worlds, damn you....lol!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 587 • Replies: 10
No top replies

PamO

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:24 pm
i remember when i was a teen, i opened up a cosmo mag at the grocery store...aha! ahhhhhh! a GORGEOUS spread of burt reynolds was in there! i can still remember it like it was yesterday. does anyone else recall that photo in the cosmo mag? can't say i've really seen much of that since.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 06:54 pm
Sure do, PamO. That pic is hardwired into my brain! Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 06:56 pm
here you go
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:35 pm
husker wrote:

EWWWWWW.....that's just gross!!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:40 pm
Occom Bill wrote:
i remember when i was a teen, i opened up a cosmo mag at the grocery store...aha! ahhhhhh! a GORGEOUS spread of burt reynolds was in there! i can still remember it like it was yesterday. does anyone else recall that photo in the cosmo mag? can't say i've really seen much of that since.

Oops. Sorry, I guess that was Pam that wrote that, not Occom Bill.

Sure sounds like something Bill would say though.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:46 pm
You're just looking in the wrong magazines. I'm a regular Forbes reader. It has lots of pictures of both genders.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:14 pm
Ok, well a mag like cosmo, seeings how it's a smut mag for women should have pictures of men, not women. They talk about doing stuff with men, but print pics of chicks!
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 02:36 pm
Gosh! Stand up, how on earth is Burt gross in that photo? He's burtolicious.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 04:02 pm
My mother was extremely prudish. For example, a week after my brother got married, she saw him holding his wife's hand in public and my mother objected 'cause it wasn't decent. Mom used to switch off the TV whenever the hero leaned to kiss the heroine.

Imagine the look on Mom's face the day she discovered Playgirl magazine on the bookstore rack for the first time. She innocently opened it to the centerfold and suddenly turned white. "Awk...! Awk....! Awk....!" I thought she was going to explode.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 04:09 pm
Equus wrote:
Imagine the look on Mom's face the day she discovered Playgirl magazine on the bookstore rack for the first time. She innocently opened it to the centerfold and suddenly turned white.

Michael Jackson must have looked to her as a role model.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Magazines
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:44:40