Lesbian in love with a man

Savj

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 08:03 am
I am a lesbian. I've only ever been with women. I've never been with a man in any sense. I never have felt inclined toward men at all. But I fell in love with one. Or I thought I did. We haven't slept together and I'm scared that I might not want to. He turns me on. I'm sexually attracted to him, but the actual act freaks me out. And yesterday I started feeling less romantic toward him. We hang out and are affectionate with each other all the time. He knows where I stand about sex. But I'm worried it's not just a mental block. I've felt enamored up until yesterday. I don't want to throw this away, but do I have to? Is by sexual preference really that extreme? I love him deeply. But maybe I'm not in love. I don't know. I need to find someone who's experienced this and I can't.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 336 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 11:47 am
@Savj,
You've got yourself a conundrum, or possibly a dilemma. Maybe this is the classic "do-over" in hop-scotch?
0 Replies

LunaMia1

Reply Wed 25 May, 2016 03:11 pm
@Savj,
I think it's mental and you probably just feel weird because its new to you. You'll never truly know it's not for you if you don't try it....either way, you stand to lose or you stand to gain. But don't you want to find out?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lesbian in love with a man
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 12:20:46