InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 09:02 am
I would also go to New Zealand.
0 Replies

ReX

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 12:02 pm
Nescio wrote:
Belgium

You better take care of your pension and leave by the age of 65 because we're ******* it all up at the moment. Politics...

It's basically the only reason I'd ever want to leave this place, other than that, Belgium is without a doubt the greatest country in the world. No, seriously, I'm not exaggerating here, nor am I a nationalist or patriot. I don't feel any 'love' for my country. I like Flanders more, but objectively, we rock.
Period.

(Except for the whole pension thingy)

All move here.
:p
0 Replies

danload

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 01:16 pm
Here:
http://www.marquises.pf/carte-gener.jpg
0 Replies

ReX

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 05:09 pm
I misread that for a second and thought it was between America and Europe, I would have joined you on atlantis though. But now that I see what you're talking about, never mind.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 05:39 pm
Italy
or Berlin (tho I liked it better 5-10 years ago)
Yeah.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 05:46 pm
If I had to leave the USA I'd go to Texas. It's not really a part of the US, as most Texans will tell you, and the most recent census data shows, it's really more akin to Mexico then it is to say Oklahoma or New Mexico.

So,
adios mis hermanos, como usta usted, senorita?

Jose Nation
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 07:03 pm
hola jose...si, es verdad.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 08:02 pm
And if I feel like traveling through a number of countries all I have to do is get on the MTA.
My neighborhood is mostly Russian Orthodox Jews, but if I walk three blocks I'm in the middle of the Dominican Republic, a short train ride takes me to Puerto Rico on the Upper West Side or a crosstown bus can bring me either India or Pakistan or Guyana or you get the idea.

I saw a white guy on the subway yesterday, kinda paunchy, wearing a blue hat, like mine, I thought, till I noticed I was looking at my reflection.

====

BTW: if I really was going to leave, I'd go to Paris, spend summers on the Dingle peninsula in Ireland, but stay and stay and stay in Paris. Ah.

Joe
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If...
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 02:59:53