Which Drone?

odie77

Reply Fri 6 May, 2016 12:34 am
I am going to tell you exactly what I need my drone to do, and I would like you to tell me which Drone or drones would be best suited for my needs. I need a drone within a $500-$1500 price range, if possible. My drone needs to be able to carry at least 2.5-3 pounds of cargo...this does not include anything else, such as camera equipment, etc, etc.... I need a drone that has a camera on it so I can view where it is flying, because I will not always have visual contact with my drone.Would like a drone that had a camera on it, or maybe you can suggest a camera that is compatible that will allow me to fly in the dark. My drone needs a flight distance of at least a mile, if not more. If there was a way for me to just hit a "return" button after my drone has completed it's flight so that my drone would automatically return to my location, that would be perfect. So, to review, I need a drone that can fly at least a mile, has at least 45 minute battery life, night vision camera capacity, can carry up to 3 pounds and costs between $500-1500. I don't know anything about drones, but I know what I need it to do. PLEASE HELP!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 400 • Replies: 0
No top replies